Mort just said

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I hope people like smoke up their asses.

jap

Legend
If you guys are freaking out over the 11th hour crazy draft talk, I humbly suggest you back away from the forum and any NFL-related sites until Draft Day One.

Last edited:

A55VA6

Legend
If you guys are freaking out over the 11th hour crazy draft talk, I humbly suggest you back away from the forum and any NFl-related sites until Draft Day One.
It's all just fun. Nothing we think, want, or say is going to change what actually happens. May as well enjoy the down time.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
If you guys are freaking out over the 11th hour crazy draft talk, I humbly suggest you back away from the forum and any NFl-related sites until Draft Day One.
It's just a scam Sneed is running to get the Idiot Cowboys to give the Rams way more than they got for RGIII, so lets have fun with it. And if they do swap out Bradford, they do. We're all Rams fans.

RustyRay

Rookie
I wonder what they can get for Sam

Only a partial quote from another article..But I doubt they can get much considering Sam's cap # and his recent ACL tear.

RamBill
Rams remain committed to Bradford

Still, the Rams privately insist that there have been no talks regarding a possible trade of Bradford. Even if there were, who would commit $14 million in 2014 base salary to an up-and-down passer who is rehabbing a torn ACL?

That’s reason enough to assume there would be no little or no trade market for Bradford.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Great job by Fisher and Snead. They got Mort putting out this stuff while Casserly is saying no way Manziel goes in the top 10.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Well, this does give me pause about Matthews now.

Dave Te Thomas said last week that the Rams are gonna take Robinson if Clowney goes #1.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If nothing else, this would bring a hell of a lot of excitement to St. Louis

RamEERS

Pastor
""

so which is it mort? is he getting drafted at 2 or at 4? make up your mind already

BREAKING: THIS JUST IN... Manziel expected to be drafted

RamsFan14

Starter
If nothing else, this would bring a hell of a lot of excitement to St. Louis

Yea man that's one way to look at it (as I'm thinking the same thing). Love Bradford to death and all... But if the Rams think this is the right move, ya know... I'm going to go with it, I'll cheer on Johnny Football like I would Bradford. I'd feel pretty bad for Bradford though... He hasn't gotten the support like he should have, that's on the Rams honestly. He's a great guy and everything... He's the kind of man you want leading your team cause he's tough. Gana try my best to look at the bright side of things if we do pick Manziel at 2 or 13 (13 seems more fair). I like him as a football player... But at the expense of Bradford? Man... Tough to swallow if that happens.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
so which is it mort? is he getting drafted at 2 or at 4? make up your mind already

BREAKING: THIS JUST IN... Manziel expected to be drafted
Well, 2 of course.
Unless the Rams don't take him. Then it's 4.
Unless the Browns don't take him. Then it's 8.
Unless the Vikings don't take him. Then it's...

moklerman

Warner-phile
Interesting.
Yeah, I'm having a tough time figuring out a reason for it. The only thing I came up with is that they might take him at #2 and then trade him kind of like San Diego did with Eli.

RamEERS

Pastor
Well, 2 of course.
Unless the Rams don't take him. Then it's 4.
Unless the Browns don't take him. Then it's 8.
Unless the Vikings don't take him. Then it's...
more like if the texans dont take him the rams will, if the rams wont then the jags will and if the jags wont take him then the browns will and if they wont take him then the raiders would

BREAKING: the browns traded up to the second pick but the vikings trades up for the first pick.. in a last second decision the vikings and browns trade their 1st and second picks.. the browns select manziel, but then trade him to the second pick and a future first rounder

Mort: I TOTALLY CALLED IT!!!!