Moritz Boehringer has visited the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

lockdnram21

Legend
I think he's a even bigger project then Quick. He looked like it was him vs kids. I would have a private workout with him and bring all our CBS and see how he does vs them

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Love the guy. Ok, so he tore it up against less than elite college players. Wasnt that the case with moss, rice, and other wrs that did ok in the nfl? He knows the game, is a physical specimen, seems to have a good head on his shoulders and he probably feels he has the most to prove. I'd take this guy in a heartbeat. Just hope the rams trust can figure out when that would before teams--who have visited with him like the sucky and bad talent evaluating coaches from kc, green bay, and the pats--can steal him.

lockdnram21

Legend
Love the guy. Ok, so he tore it up against less than elite college players. Wasnt that the case with moss, rice, and other wrs that did ok in the nfl? He knows the game, is a physical specimen, seems to have a good head on his shoulders and he probably feels he has the most to prove. I'd take this guy in a heartbeat. Just hope the rams trust can figure out when that would before teams--who have visited with him like the sucky and bad talent evaluating coaches from kc, green bay, and the pats--can steal him.
The difference is moss at least went up against college talent.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He is a great raw talent and I hope he excels in the league, but the Rams are not the place for him. Someone else said something to a similar effect in another thread, that we are not the best place for a project WR.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The key with a guy like this is how fast does he learn? He's gonna get snapped up for his size/speed alone, but what is really crucial is when teams bring him in and run him through some mental exercises to see if he can grasp passing game concepts with recall.

Quick scored an 8 on wonderlic. I think that is a good thing to consider when taking a WR. Oh and btw Boeringer scored a 28 on his.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
guys got immense measurables ....id take a late round flyer on him

definite boom or bust material

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
You guys really think he'll be drafted? I bet some teams will be thinking of throwing some good money at him to get him to sign on as an ufa and get him n the practise squad but drafting a guy whose never played against anyone who will ever play in the NFL??

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The key with a guy like this is how fast does he learn? He's gonna get snapped up for his size/speed alone, but what is really crucial is when teams bring him in and run him through some mental exercises to see if he can grasp passing game concepts with recall.

Quick scored an 8 on wonderlic. I think that is a good thing to consider when taking a WR. Oh and btw Boeringer scored a 28 on his.

Most projections that I have seen are UDFA. The Rams have a very limited number of picks this year. I will be surprised if they use one on Boehringer. Maybe a team with a lot of picks and a stacked roster would pick him instead of risking losing out on him in UDFA period.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You guys really think he'll be drafted? I bet some teams will be thinking of throwing some good money at him to get him to sign on as an ufa and get him n the practise squad but drafting a guy whose never played against anyone who will ever play in the NFL??

I don't think he will be drafted. However, like I said above. If some top team has the extra late round pick to use maybe they pick him to ensure they don't miss out on him in UDFA. The Rams only have 2 4ths and 2 6ths after round 1. Will they use them on a guy like this?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He is a great raw talent and I hope he excels in the league, but the Rams are not the place for him. Someone else said something to a similar effect in another thread, that we are not the best place for a project WR.
I'm going to guess, JMHO, that This^ was probably said before the Rams made the Trade!
Considering were the Rams will be picking, after their #1 Pick, I say :wow:" GO GET HIM!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
This is the type of player you pick, if you already have his position filled.

He's needs to learn behind other talent.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Most projections that I have seen are UDFA. The Rams have a very limited number of picks this year. I will be surprised if they use one on Boehringer. Maybe a team with a lot of picks and a stacked roster would pick him instead of risking losing out on him in UDFA period.

Oh he's gonna get drafted. Latest I see him sliding is round 6. But again I think he is off the board in round 4. Guys with his size and speed are hard to find. It matters.

Do not be surprised if the Rams take him in round 4. Potential high end players are hard to find late, and will be very valuable to a team that gave up so many premium picks.

Rams will be all over guys like him and injury types that slide IMO.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is the type of player you pick, if you already have his position filled.

He's needs to learn behind other talent.
I'm sure Britt, and Welker, IF we resign him, will be more than enough to help him get started!(y)

bluecoconuts

Legend
Honestly, I think I'd take him with one of our last two picks unless there's someone we just need to take.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
His level of competition lower than most Texas high school football. Hard to see him getting drafted before round 6 even with his elite measurables. Its like drafting an elite athlete into the NFL out of high school. With that said I would love to take a swing on him in round 6 upside is immense.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
with his size and speed . he would be immense on kick returns while he learns the ropes of an NFL receiver ..on KR and PR its pretty much catch and run no ?