More Snead drafting philosophies.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
“When you take a player you might not need or he may go to a unit that is already strong, it just makes that unit dominant,” Snead told me. “[hil]You gotta start thinking units[/hil]. Realize we’re young so there’s going (to be growing pains). But when you get units strong, [hil]not just spreading out individual talent over the 11[/hil], but units become, ‘Wow.’ Quarterbacks got to get the ball off faster and then our DBs are good. Now, we may steal some wins that might not have done if we’d picked just one player at No. 2 or not tried to acquire multiple players.”

http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/05/15/my-stor ... ant-units/

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think we have a few "Wow" units now.

The D-line:
Long, Brockers, Langford, Quinn

The Secondary:
Mikell, Stewart, Johnson, Jenkins, Murphy, Fletcher

Running backs:
Jackson, Pead

Quarterback:
The Man

Those are strengths. If the wide receivers pan out, that's 5 units. I'm not so sure about the O-line now, but I have faith in the coaching and an enormous hope that injuries don't screw everything up again. Linebackers could probably use some work, and of course we have rooks in the kicking game.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Kinda meshes with what Warner was saying about our receiver corps when they were dominant.