More playing Time?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I got a feeling some of these guys step up and contribute this season and fill some holes.

Sean Mannion. Rams spent a 3rd on him. He held a clipboard all year last year and soaked up the playbook and game film.. He WILL see the field this season.

Cody Wichmann. Really played well towards the end of the season and is going to start some games.

Quinton Coples. At 6'6" and 290, he's just what Williams loves in a D-lineman. He's going to play all along the DL, just like Williams likes. Picture this: 3rd and long, Brockers, who's also 6'6" and Coples at DT. Can you say "tipped" or "batted" ball for an D int? With the signing of Coples, no one is going to miss C Long or Failry.

Mo Alexander. First one in when McDonald went down. A real hitter and has been steadily getting better at pass pro. Remember, Williams and Fisher both have said many times they don't play their safeties "strong" and "free". It's more like "left" and "right". Mo got a lot of playing time the last few games ahead of Davis.

Christian Bryant. This is the guy on nobody's radar. Team captain and D QB on Ohio State's defense. He's going to get a good look at S and I'm betting he'll be seeing the field this year at S. Mo or Bryant will be McClouds replacement.

OK, I'm ready to get blasted.:boxing:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quinton Coples. At 6'6" and 290, he's just what Williams loves in a D-lineman. He's going to play all along the DL, just like Williams likes. Picture this: 3rd and long, Brockers, who's also 6'6" and Coples at DT. Can you say "tipped" or "batted" ball for an D int? With the signing of Coples, no one is going to miss C Long or Failry.

3rd and long I'd think Donald and Coples would be more likely than Brockers and Coples. That's a passing down, and Donald is the best pass rusher among the DTs, if not on the team.

fearsomefour

Legend
3rd and long I'd think Donald and Coples would be more likely than Brockers and Coples. That's a passing down, and Donald is the best pass rusher among the DTs, if not on the team.
Maybe Quinn and Couples outside and Donald Hayes inside.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
OK, I'm ready to get blasted

:double:Hey brotha. You nailed it. I would add Quickie, if only to give some ROD guys a twitch. I think things will come together for him. He won't be a star, I don't think. But 45/750/6 is my prognostication.