More picture controvery lol

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Rams Park media room photos of Marc Bulger, Pisa Tinoisamoa, Leonard Little and Torry Holt have been replaced with pictures of Sam Bradford, James Laurinaitis, Chris Long and Robert Quinn. Steven Jackson remains the fifth picture. Holt now hangs in the hallway with Isaac Bruce, Aeneas Williams and Marshall Faulk.

http://sulia.com/channel/football/f/6d6 ... ce=twitter

steferfootball

Starter
Other than Holt, those players arn't exactly legends.

Plus all these players were mostly washed up by 2007, so it is kinda is time to move on.

I'm glad they moved Holt to the hall, and I hope this isn't a thing on Ramstalk.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
steferfootball said:
Plus all these players were mostly washed up by 2007, so it is kinda is time to move on.

Right? What a joke. The things that get passed as news during the slow time are kind of sad. Tack this one up next to the story about how DA was having dinner in New England.

Anonymous

BuiltRamTough said:
I wonder if Bulger was smiling in the pic? That guy has no soul

Sure he does. :cool: I liked Bulger. I think it;s a shame he got the game pounded out of him by 2 and half years of bad line play.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This is the most disturbing picture news I've heard yet...

Marcie's pic was still hanging on the wall anywhere in Ram Headquarters in 2012...??? Are you fucking kidding me?

Sickening. :sick:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Selassie I said:

Marcie's pic was still hanging on the wall anywhere in Ram Headquarters in 2012...??? Are you fucking kidding me?

Seriously...... The hell took them so long??

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
bluecoconuts said:
Selassie I said:

Seriously...... The hell took them so long??

I just couldn't resist . :hehe:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:

You ARE my brother from another mother.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
zn said:
BuiltRamTough said:

Sure he does. :cool: I liked Bulger. I think it;s a shame he got the game pounded out of him by 2 and half years of bad line play.
Totally agree, zn. Some guys can be pretty brutal. With the exception of Lawrence Phillips, any player who ever put on the horns will always have a place in this Rams fan's heart.

GO RAMS!!!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
rickrawk said:
zn said:
BuiltRamTough said:

Totally agree, zn. Some guys can be pretty brutal. With the exception of Lawrence Phillips, any player who ever put on the horns will always have a place in this Rams fan's heart.

GO RAMS!!!!

You should probably add Claude Terrell's name alongside Phillips'. That guy is a bigger piece of scum-sucking shit than almost anyone who has played in the NFL - and yes, I'm including Lawrence Phillips in the category of the players who weren't nearly as bad as this asshole was.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
While on the topic of pictures, I was watching NFLN today for a few minutes and Rich Eisen was on. Apparently during a chat with Marshall Faulk, Faulk told him that Fisher keeps a huge blown up picture of "The Tackle" on the wall behind him in the team's meeting room as a reminder/motivator. Anyone recall hearing this?
I thought it was pretty cool.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:
Marcie's pic was still hanging on the wall anywhere in Ram Headquarters in 2012...??? Are you freaking kidding me?

Sorry guys. I could never understand the "Marcie" epithet, as if Bulger was never tough enough. This was a guy who successfully played through bruised (cracked?) ribs in 2006, and tried again, less successfully, to play through cracked ribs in 2007, behind a brittle Oline, no less. How tough does a player need to be?

You may not like him, but he was a Ram for 8-9 years. That deserves more respect than the nickname Marcie offers.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ram Quixote said:
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:
Marcie's pic was still hanging on the wall anywhere in Ram Headquarters in 2012...??? Are you freaking kidding me?

Sorry guys. I could never understand the "Marcie" epithet, as if Bulger was never tough enough. This was a guy who successfully played through bruised (cracked?) ribs in 2006, and tried again, less successfully, to play through cracked ribs in 2007, behind a brittle Oline, no less. How tough does a player need to be?

You may not like him, but he was a Ram for 8-9 years. That deserves more respect than the nickname Marcie offers.

Yeah - rarely seen a more polarizing player on our team. Probably best to just leave him be. I don't care enough about him to rehash my views. I also don't want to see what this thread can become in short order. Pass.

So how 'bout that Chris Long? :bign:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
RamFan503 said:
Ram Quixote said:
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:

Yeah - rarely seen a more polarizing player on our team. Probably best to just leave him be. I don't care enough about him to rehash my views. I also don't want to see what this thread can become in short order. Pass.

So how 'bout that Chris Long? :bign:
:mrgreen: Here's to Bradford breaking any of the Ram passing records Bulger set while he was here.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Bulger never lacked for toughness talent readiness to work none of it but he was just such a laid back guy he never got all there was inside him out on his own.

Some guys need coaching and every guy needs different coaching , they don't all like what they need .

I'll be back with an edit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yerkes%E2%80%93Dodson_law

When I watched Bulger I saw talent but not urgency Martz instilled urgency in him and may have even instilled enough to teach him how to be more urgent even after they parted.

If you look at the performance vs. arousal curve in the link I always thought Bulger didn't naturally arrive at the peak level of that curve on his own he needed a bit of a nudge but once there he'd play spectacularly.

But again like I said , he may not have necessarily enjoyed nor even completely accepted it's necessity so there would be some underlying conflict that would remain.