More Knee Problems For Danario Alexander

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/19/more-knee-problems-for-danario-alexander/

More knee problems for Danario Alexander
Posted by Darin Gantt on February 19, 2014
danario-alexander.jpg
Getty Images

When he’s been well, Danario Alexander has been a promising wide receiver.

That hasn’t been often enough, and it might not be the case for some time.

According to Alex Marvez of FOX Sports, Alexander has required multiple surgeries on his right knee because of an infection, which could put his status for 2014 in doubt.

The Chargers weren’t expected to bring him back after a second ACL reconstruction in January, the latest in a long line of knee problems (five surgeries on his left knee before he entered the league).

But he needed a follow-up surgery and antibiotics to clear up the latest problem, which created some doubt as to when he might be ready to play.
-----------------------------
It's a shame. I really liked this player when he was on the Rams. So much potential but...

iced

I wish him well - completely understood if he hung up his cleats, but I wish his knees the best.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
He's going to be in a wheel chair by the time he's 50.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
poor DA.... he should of been our #1 right now :/ I admire his determination though....

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
poor DA.... he should of been our #1 right now :/ I admire his determination though....
It's a double edged sword. If not for his knee issues, no way he goes undrafted and we might not have ever had him at all.