More Jim Hanifan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
kingscourt.jpg

12-19-11 Segment 4
Former football Cardinal and Rams coach Jim Hanifan joins the show and they discuss how he would fix the Rams.

[mp3]http://media.kfns.com/Podcasts/1974/12-19-11_segment_4_hanifan.mp3[/mp3]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pretty good interview. Hanny's a straight shooter and very respectful. He talks about how much he likes Blackmon and how this team needs play makers. Talks about the offensive line (in depth). Talks about the difference between the 98 & 99 Rams. It's long, but I certainly wasn't bored.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

Dahl is average? He has had to cover up for Brown's suckage and Wragge being Wragge.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lesson said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

Dahl is average? He has had to cover up for Brown's suckage and Wragge being Wragge.
I don't know how much Hanny has watched this team, so you gotta just take it all in - no matter who says what.

5 minutes ago - by Ron Clements - Spagnuolo praises Dahl's shift, transition
Coach Steve Spagnuolo on OL Harvey Dahl: “To go from right guard to right tackle, I think he’s done a solid job. I really do. With some of the people on the edge, and he’s going to challenged again this week, he functions really well. That’s a credit to him. I’m sure glad we got him.”

Lesson

Oh, really?
X said:
Lesson said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

I don't know how much Hanny has watched this team, so you gotta just take it all in - no matter who says what.

Coach Steve Spagnuolo on OL Harvey Dahl: “To go from right guard to right tackle, I think he’s done a solid job. I really do. With some of the people on the edge, and he’s going to challenged again this week, he functions really well. That’s a credit to him. I’m sure glad we got him.”

Think it might be worth moving Smith to RG and Dahl to RT full time?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Lesson said:
X said:
Lesson said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

Think it might be worth moving Smith to RG and Dahl to RT full time?
I think he's watched. Dahl hasn't played great...until now. He's playing great at RT...go figure. I've had Dahl and Bell as my two top ranked lineman on this team all year, but they can play better.