More important than the pick for Foles is...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
... getting the rest of his salary off the books in the next two days. That should let us pick up some FA vets to finish out depth with what we can't get in the draft. Ala Whitner, perhaps.

The way I understood our cap is we really don't have much room left to sign any vets with money being set aside for draft picks, UDFA and money for injuries during the year.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
... getting the rest of his salary off the books in the next two days. That should let us pick up some FA vets to finish out depth with what we can't get in the draft. Ala Whitner, perhaps.

The way I understood our cap is we really don't have much room left to sign any vets with money being set aside for draft picks, UDFA and money for injuries during the year.
We have more cap space now than we had when we signed Jake Long way back when, and we only have like 4 draft picks to sign. We have money if they wanted to spend it.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA

It is only like 1.5mil of salary you can remove....

plenty of other reasons to move on, but the amount that can be removed from the cap currently is minimal...