More deserving; Arizona or New Orleans?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

More deserving:

• Arizona

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
With victories today... Both the Cardinals and Saints will finish 11-5, but the Cardinals would not make the playoffs having lost to New Orleans week 3.

The Cardinals are a very different team come week 17. A win today would have them beating both Seattle and SF in consecutive weeks.

Granted... The Cardinals haven't beat SF yet. But if they do, it feels to me the better team has missed the playoffs.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Zona. Anyone who wins 10+ games in this division deserves to get in. Its brutal.

Alan

Legend
I don't care who is more deserving but I'd like the Cards to win because that will guarantee that they draft lower every round.:sly:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Fuck AZ. Not near enough the divisional hate in here for them...compared to those "other" two teams.
Ya'll need to step up.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Agree with Mojo. Sup with you AZ fanboys?

jap

Legend
People seem to forget their vicious DT "accidentally" fell on Tavon's ankle, sidelining him after he raced through their defense like it was Swiss cheese.

iced

People seem to forget their vicious DT "accidentally" fell on Tavon's ankle, sidelining him after he raced through their defense like it was Swiss cheese.

actually it was Karlos Dansby, the LB

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Most deserving would be whomever makes it in how could be any other way. The Saints won head to head it really doesn't matter what week is was, they won.