More cleaning?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
@SoftliSTL
" League and Ram sources say it was a clean sweep at Rams Park including the assistant coaches & strength coach as well."

Maybe bye bye Cromwell and Loney? Strength is what this team was lacking as well. You all think Stan saw that players werent prepared properly i.e. game day and conditioning during the week?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Wouldn't shock me at all. Probably going to totally clean house, which is going to mean new GM, new HC, probably new DC and OC, position coaches, schemes, players, etc.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I honestly think this is how would do it tho. You want a fresh new start. No carryover. I dont think their will be a lot of player movement tho, but what do I know?

bluecoconuts

Legend
ljramsfan said:
I honestly think this is how would do it tho. You want a fresh new start. No carryover. I dont think their will be a lot of player movement tho, but what do I know?

I don't think it was the best move, but time will tell.... If they change schemes, especially on defense (I wouldn't be shocked to see us move to a 3-4 honestly) they might have to have some player movement.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I am going to assume that being that Stan has fired his GM AND HC, all other positions will be decided on by the new regime. I can't see Stan making these decisions for the new GM and HC.

Personally, I don't see McD staying on. I'm not sure how you look at our offense and say that McD got jack shit out of the players. Granted, injuries played a huge part but... really?

Sad part is that I really think that down the road, Spags is going to be a hell of a head coach. We are going to wish we were the next team to get him. That doesn't mean that he AND the Rams didn't need a fresh start at this point in time. But I really believe the next time he gets a shot, he will have learned so much. He will no doubt be instantly snapped up as a DC or Co-HC and when he is in that role, he will be seeing the game in a whole new perspective.

Good luck Spags.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
This is bittersweet. At least Kroenke is spending time and seems like he's determined to make this team into a winner. I wasn't the biggest McD fan as the season went along so I'm don't feel bad about that. Spags, I'm upset but am starting to get over it. Bring on the next staff for 3 years. :ww: Just not Fisher.