More Cheating? Nah, can't be.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Yeah, that's true. Happens to car tires as well.
But only the balls on one side of the field? lol. Must have been significantly colder on the pats' bench.
Not to mention that 11 of the balls were 2 PSI underinflated... but the 12th was just fine.

Athos

Legend
The folks at SportsScience addressed this issue in 2010. A ball exposed to 10-degree temperatures for an hour, the pressure drops from 13.5 PSI to 11 PSI.

Sportsscience is pseudoscience imo. A way for ESPN to appear "smart," when they really aren't all that smart at all.

Curious as to how the Patsies balls were under-inflated and evidently the Colts balls weren't. I'm sure science just decided to "bless them" like Wussell Wilson is found of saying.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't even know if you had a wife . . . it was meant to stirr your inner Dudeness
dudecover.png

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

As NFL investigates Deflate-gate would be wise to speak to Ravens. Some there believe kicking balls used in their playoff game underinflated

There appeared to be less air in some kicking balls which may have had an impact on the depth of punts and kickoffs in AFC Divisional game

But....
An NFL spokesman said as of tonight they had no knowledge of a Ravens complaint about the kicking balls from their playoff game

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I will say that pretty much everything I've written about this issue has specified "IF the Patriots are guilty..."

No one's calling for mob justice... well, AFAIK.
Well now i tend to believe they are cheating. 11 balls under inflated seems a bit less like an accident.