Morbid curiosity vs. Don't care. I'm torn

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho_X

Legend
Ok, this might get locked immediately and if so that's fine I understand. But I kinda find this whole anthem/kneeling thing to be over blown media BS that's making the situation worse than it is. I understand both sides, it is what it is, I just want to watch football.

But, my morbid curiosity is getting the better of me with Jerry Jones saying anyone who kneels won't play. I RRRRRREEALLY want to see him actually back up his words when half the team kneels this week just to see the shit storm that'll follow towards him and the Cowboys. If it was most other teams I'd laugh it off and not care. I just can't help it, I hate crusty Jerruh and want to see him forced into backing up his mouth to the detriment of his team.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
My only issue with it is that the players are using their job to protest something.

They are employees and in doing so represent their employer while performing their work duties.

Do it on their own time and it means something. It's a lazy demonstration with no real impact other than soliciting a response from fans and politcal and media figures. If they really believed in something then start doing more in the communitiy, open their check book and make a difference.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, this might get locked immediately and if so that's fine I understand. But I kinda find this whole anthem/kneeling thing to be over blown media BS that's making the situation worse than it is. I understand both sides, it is what it is, I just want to watch football.

But, my morbid curiosity is getting the better of me with Jerry Jones saying anyone who kneels won't play. I RRRRRREEALLY want to see him actually back up his words when half the team kneels this week just to see the crap storm that'll follow towards him and the Cowboys. If it was most other teams I'd laugh it off and not care. I just can't help it, I hate crusty Jerruh and want to see him forced into backing up his mouth to the detriment of his team.
His players will toe the line... but it is interesting that it appears his comments caught them off guard.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I never get involved in politics or anything like this . I just want to watch football without all the drama .

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Locked.

Please don't pm me about this. This topic is divisive to the membership.

http://www.ramsondemand.com/help/terms

Comments dealing with or about religion, politics and racism are not allowed. This includes remarks on issues and people related to these topics as well. This rule also extends to avatars and signatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.