Montgomery Gentry

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
Performing on the 50yrd line after the Raiders game. The Rams are trying

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Rams Announce Montgomery Gentry Concert
By StLouisRams.com

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txjrVXONBVE

The St. Louis Rams have announced country music duo Montgomery Gentry will perform a concert following their game against the Oakland Raiders on Sunday, November 30 at the Edward Jones Dome.

The full 60-minute concert, which is presented by 92.3 WIL, is free with a game ticket and will begin immediately following the game.

The superstar duo has fourteen Top 10 singles, including five No. 1s, “Something To Be Proud Of,” “If You Ever Stop Loving Me,” Lucky Man,” “Back When I Knew It All” and “Roll With Me.”

Montgomery Gentry has secured a place in musical history with a unique blend of country, southern rock and Everly Brothers-like harmonies combined with relatable lyrics. This is especially evident with their latest radio release, “Headlights,” from the highly anticipated album slated to be released in early 2015. With infectious lyrics and an anthem feel, this latest offering from the duo will have fans partying on tailgates well into the future.

Acknowledged by the Academy of Country Music as the 2010 winners of its Humanitarian Award, they devote their time and energy into making the needs of others a priority. They are active supporters of the U.S. military and many charitable organizations including the TJ Martell Foundation, Camp Horsin' Around and the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Middle Tennessee and many others.

To purchase tickets, fans can call 314-RAMS-TIX or visit www.stlouisrams.com/tickets.

Alan

Legend
I think we can all agree on the sentiments in that song. :LOL: Thanks for sharing that PT!!!!!!!!!!!