Money, Revenge, or Glory

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which would you rather have?

• $10,000

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • Tangible Proof of the Patriots Cheating in Super Bowl 36

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Rams win a Super Bowl next year

Votes: 39 51.3%

• Total voters

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Unbelievable.
That's robbery
I agree, but to quote my Wife, " The alternative is not being able to Hear!" So, it is what it is!!

My next alternative is to go to the VA and see IF I can get my disability status upgraded, I'm told it's possible, but a Looong drawn-out process!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I agree, but to quote my Wife, " The alternative is not being able to Hear!" So, it is what it is!!

My next alternative is to go to the VA and see IF I can get my disability status upgraded, I'm told it's possible, but a Looong drawn-out process!!
It is possible. My father finally received full VA disability 2 years ago. It was a long process.
What's even tougher, is finding a VA Dr. That will actually take care of you. That's been a major struggle. He'll get a Dr that gets him on the right track, then another Dr will take over and start the process all over again.
He's been in pain off and on for years now.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I agree, but to quote my Wife, " The alternative is not being able to Hear!"
There are times when I'd elect that option.
"Wanna go to the mall with me?!"
"........."

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There are times when I'd elect that option.
"Wanna go to the mall with me?!"
"........."
"since you're staying home..."*slides honey-do list before X and then heads for door..."After shopping, me and girls are heading for a male dancing revue...They call it Chippendales?"
~X's wife.