1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Money lines

Discussion in 'SPORTS BOOK' started by flv, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Dog Well-Known Member Pit Boss

as far as the money lines goes.....

Its a straight up bet. No spread.

Odds makers set the money lines. I can find them at ESPN but I didn't find them on Vegas Insider.

Essentially, if the Rams line is 330, then you must bet 100 to win 330. A $100 bet will return you $430 if the rams win.

The 49ers line is -400. You must bet 400 to win 100. A $400 will return you $500 if the 49ers win.

Again...NO SPREAD.

I posted the Rams game as a trial. Not trying to steal your thunder flv, just wanted to get a money line out there.

2 people like this.
  2. flv 

Not a problem.
    I don't seem to be able to alter or settle bets that have been struck. How do I edit other betting posts? Is there a test forum where I can play around with the software before going 'live'?

3. Dog Well-Known Member Pit Boss

You can only edit your own. Once an event is created, it belongs to that bookie that created it.

4. Dog Well-Known Member Pit Boss

You can play around and learn all you want as long as you don't select "open". It took us all a bit of trial/error to get the hang of it.

5. flv 

Fair enough. I only ask because I was a regular at NFL.com before the forums shut down. A group of us could see that the forms were going to close several months before the site boss pulled the plug. We banded together and created our own forum using the Proboards.com forum format which was free.

http://nflfanforums.proboards.com/

The forum was originally private and membership was by invitation only. We wanted to keep the good posters from NFL.com and keep trolls out. All of us who were going to be moderators or admin staff all set up our own individual forums as test sites so we could learn how the software worked without messing up the main forum and avoid making unnecessary changes.

http://lostabroad2forum.proboards.com/
    http://www.nflwarrooms.freeforums.net/
    http://mnbvcxz.freeforums.net/

I was just asking if there was something similar here. If there isn't it might be worth considering if there's a free forum option. I don't know what format this site uses or how the betting script works.

6. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

I have no idea what you are suggesting.

The instructions are posted right in the link I provided for you.

7. LosAngelesRams Janoris Ogletree

Heads(+300) or Tails (+300)

My $200 on Heads.... Flipped the coin, landed on heads. I win. let me pay myself out real quick. Thanks. :lol:

8. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

OK.... now I have no idea on how to bet this week. I want to bet on the Rams an I'm guessing - JUST guessing mind you that the Saints are favored. Is it + or -? It's just screwy for me. Why can't it just say who is favored by how many points. I'm not a gambler - never will be. Doesn't mean I won't want to partake in this stuff. I just don't want to bet against my Rams because I effed up.

9. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

- is always the favorite.