Money Being Wagered Overwhelming Taking Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
By game time the bookies will make sure the bets on either side are as close to 50/50 as possible. They always win.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
OK. So let's take a look!

Is Mahomes a better Qb than Garrapollo?

Completion percentage Rounded up for PM and rounded down for JG
PM 66
JG 69

YPA
PM 8.3
JG 8.4

INT %
PM 1.0%
JG 2.7%

TD %
PM 5.4%
JG 5.7%

Game winning drives
PM 1
JG 4

4th quarter comebacks
PM 1
JG 4

YPG, YPC, rating and other relevant stats are nearly identical.

Mahomes has 218 rushing yards, Garrapollo has 62..........over 16 games. Statistically insignificant.

The better QB here is debatable. But in the passing game with worse weapons JG is better IMO. It's not debatable IMO.

In this game I would take the combo of JG and KS over PM and AR because of the run game and the run defense and the overall defense.

Any of you guys thinking the 49ers AREN'T very good are not paying attention.

#2 O and #8 D.

Versus the Chefs #5 O and # 7 D.

And the Chefs had a way, WAY easier schedule. As in HALF as easy.

.20 versus .41. That's a big difference.

And the 49ers went 13-3 to the Chefs 12-4 in a way, WAY tougher division. The AFC East is garbage. Other than the NFC East it's the shittiest of all.

To get to the SB the Chefs beat two teams with a 19-13 record in shitty divisions with QB's that are spotty and had ZERO playoff experience and played on the Chefs field.

The 49ers beat the 10-6 Vikings and the 13-3 Packers that came out of a strong division.

The Chefs are not in the 49ers class IMO.

I'll be wagering it all on the 49ers when the book opens.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
OK. So let's take a look!

Is Mahomes a better Qb than Garrapollo?

Completion percentage Rounded up for PM and rounded down for JG
PM 66
JG 69

YPA
PM 8.3
JG 8.4

INT %
PM 1.0%
JG 2.7%

TD %
PM 5.4%
JG 5.7%

Game winning drives
PM 1
JG 4

4th quarter comebacks
PM 1
JG 4

YPG, YPC, rating and other relevant stats are nearly identical.

Mahomes has 218 rushing yards, Garrapollo has 62..........over 16 games. Statistically insignificant.

The better QB here is debatable. But in the passing game with worse weapons JG is better IMO. It's not debatable IMO.

In this game I would take the combo of JG and KS over PM and AR because of the run game and the run defense and the overall defense.

Any of you guys thinking the 49ers AREN'T very good are not paying attention.

#2 O and #8 D.

Versus the Chefs #5 O and # 7 D.

And the Chefs had a way, WAY easier schedule. As in HALF as easy.

.20 versus .41. That's a big difference.

And the 49ers went 13-3 to the Chefs 12-4 in a way, WAY tougher division. The AFC East is garbage. Other than the NFC East it's the shittiest of all.

To get to the SB the Chefs beat two teams with a 19-13 record in shitty divisions with QB's that are spotty and had ZERO playoff experience and played on the Chefs field.

The 49ers beat the 10-6 Vikings and the 13-3 Packers that came out of a strong division.

The Chefs are not in the 49ers class IMO.

I'll be wagering it all on the 49ers when the book opens.
It is debatable

Cornholio - 13 ints
Mahomes - 5

sacks
Cornholio - 36
Mahomes-17

little Jimmy can be a significant detriment to sustained drives, so much so, that he can be taken out of the game by his own coach, IMO.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It is debatable

Cornholio - 13 ints
Mahomes - 5

sacks
Cornholio - 36
Mahomes-17

little Jimmy can be a significant detriment to sustained drives, so much so, that he can be taken out of the game by his own coach, IMO.

You're using two metrics, one of which is largely out of the QB's control.

I used six which provides a better view IMO. It's debatable, a case can be made for both. But I think the QB's will not be "battling it out" as the saying goes.

As I said I am picking the 49ers because of the rushing game and run defense. If one of the QB's was clearly better I'd select that team.

I think the 49ers are going to use a similar game plan as last week. They are going to pound the rock all day.

I am expecting a close but boring game.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
You're using two metrics, one of which is largely out of the QB's control.

So, I assume you’re referring to sacks.

Sacks taken in a run oriented, PA offense.

Makes it even more in the QB’s control, IMO. Little Jimmy is going to take sacks and throw picks.

Which Mahomes does not do.

Turnovers and 3rd and long...can’t run the ball in those situations.

That‘s where my money belongs.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

They beat the titans, who had just crushed the cheats and the ravens. Hardly easy beats.