Monday Wrap-Up: Fisher Reviews the 2015 Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
The award is not given for stats/play. For Quick to simply get out there with the extent of his injury (which looked career threatening at first) is an accomplishment in itself. Not saying we should retain the guy or that he'll ever live up to his potential, but give the guy a break.

Sorry bud, you misinterpreted my words of 'nothing further to say' as in that's a huge personal achievement for Quick. That's all. Shit I'm a big fan of his and always have been. I didn't need to elaborate and then have someone say well he's a bust and.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Sorry bud, you misinterpreted my words of 'nothing further to say' as in that's a huge personal achievement for Quick. That's all. crap I'm a big fan of his and always have been. I didn't need to elaborate and then have someone say well he's a bust and.

The question remains...and it is truly a difficult one. Would you retain Quick? Nobody knows better than this staff whether or not he is capable of all they drafted him to be. Nobody believed in him or invested more into his success. He won't bring big money in the FA market. Personally, I'd keep him slightly more than the league minimum and publicize how much the organization still believes in him.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Sorry bud, you misinterpreted my words of 'nothing further to say' as in that's a huge personal achievement for Quick. That's all. crap I'm a big fan of his and always have been. I didn't need to elaborate and then have someone say well he's a bust and.

My bad if I misinterpreted you.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I enjoyed watching the interview and thought Fisher was honest and open with his answers. He understands there is work to do and it is not limited to any one group or job with this team. If you have not seen it no matter what your opinion is I think it would be good for you to take the time and see what he has to say.

I wasn't happy with everything he had to say but there is no denying he is on top of things and he has a plan moving forward.

MountainRam

Rookie
Did anyone in the presser ask tough questions, like below, to Fisher? What is there for Fisher to improve if the tough questions are not asked.

1. Coach, You said offense is coming in off season. What happened and where does the blame lie?

2. With only one year left on most coaches contract, does it hinder hiring a promising offensive coordinator?

3. Bradford didn't work out. Nick Foles struggled. Why should your staff be trusted to run the next search for a franchise QB?

4. Boras was part of this offensive staff for multiple seasons that ended 2015 as 32nd rank scoring offense, why do you believe he is the answer now?

5. If one season is enough to get ex-DC Walton and Offensive Coordinator Cignetti fired, why should fans still believe in you after 4 losing seasons?