Monday Night Football: Falcons vs. Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
My older brother, who’s not a huge football fan, but likes betting (mostly horses - he used to sneak into Santa Anita when he was 16 - but I digress)
but does follow and bet the NFL, once told me you don’t “usually” beat the same team twice in the same year, venue notwithstanding. It’s pretty much true, except for the AFC East.

Titans beat us in ‘99, and we beat the Pats in ‘01.

I want to face Vikes, Eagles or Falcons/Panthers.
Don’t want to see the Saints again.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I only hope the NFC winner comes out stronger and dominates the Pats.

I really think we could win the NFC, but you never know.

The LAST thing I want to see is some team come out of the NFC in tatters and get lit up by a mediocre Pats team.

I'll switch to the Puppy Bowl in a heartbeat if that happens...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
notagain.jpg

Hahahahaha, just messin' with ya, Champ!

He's playing Minnesota this Saturday.....I'm just sayin...good kid outta Az....called him the Savior at UCLA....I know Barr and Kendricks are gonna be all over him....somethin about him....wins games.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
LOLOL

Still got hope for Hundley, Bortles, and...wait for it.....

Christian Hackenberg.....

my predictions just take a lil time....

Wasn't high on Hundley at all, but I think he grew a bit in his stint with Rogers out.
Nowhere near Goff of course, especially since he's had 3 years behind Rogers to learn.:boxing::argue:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I want the Butt-Hurt Seahags sitting at home drunk on Red Lady 21 (or Pear Ripple) during the playoffs.:homercrawl:

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
I think we would dominate Seattle again, also the Falcons and Eagles. Cowboys scare me as does New Orleans, Carolina and Minnesota. Bottom line is a loss in the wild card round will disappoint me but not devastate me, we should be incredibly thankful for the words Rams and playoffs in the same sentence. Look, I have heard or read "Rams vs. Jaguars in the Super Bowl possible?" 3 times today, who'd of thunk?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Wasn't high on Hundley at all, but I think he grew a bit in his stint with Rogers out.
Nowhere near Goff of course, especially since he's had 3 years behind Rogers to learn.:boxing::argue:
Playing really helps...

And sitting does nothing....Garappolo is so much better from Brady getting hurt...Case Keenum is the beast he is today because of US....Foles...same thing...

Guys like Watson....that play right away and put up numbers like he has...just wow. Hell, that dude at Indy....Brissett...liked him too...and he's done well. Contrast with Deshaun Kizer....looks like garbage, but I have faith that Hue knows offense....and Kizer needs time to....mature...on the bench...lolol...different folks, different strokes.

I expect Hundley to play well against Minnesota....yep....I do....Guys been a winner since I watched him as a sophomore...think his 1st play was a 80 yard run....yeah he's a runner/thrower...

I still wonder how much sitting delays young players development?