Monday Night Dilemma

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who are you rooting for MNF (11/25)

• Forty whiners

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Deadskins

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm not rooting for the 49'ers, but I'm really looking forward to watching the Redskins implode. So I guess, I'm rooting against the skins more.

Besides; we need to win-out to make the playoffs. This game doesn't change that.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
714040789.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Oh ramsofcastamere... That's awesome!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Its a hard one to think about...the Skins loose they move up to a #5 draft pick from #6. This is very good. The 9ers loose makes them 6-5 & the Rams 5-6 thus sitting up the very big game in SanFran where the Rams must win big to take out one of many very big obstacles in the Rams way to a serious hunt for that last wild card spot.

Rams could get lucky & the Panthers take down the Saints & win the division and the Rams then beat the Saints also would help remove another large obstacles. It could happen......I will just try & enjoy the game & whomever wins we win.

Great point sir. Rams win either way. Either in the draft or in the season.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Dream scenario is a hard fought 5 quarter tie. Both teams in a bucket of ice for the better part of next week. A tie doesn't hurt that draft pick too bad and a tie feels better to the 49ers than a loss and maybe won't be as mad next week. We beat the Niners next week and they lose to the Seahags the following week and we bypass them. We beat the Cardinals the following week and all of a sudden, all the talking heads are saying, "What the hell just happened?".