Monday Night Dilemma

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who are you rooting for MNF (11/25)

• Forty whiners

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Deadskins

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RamEERS

Pastor
There's a problem for Rams fans Monday night... SF vs WAS... if SF loses, we're one step closer to the playoffs... however, if WAS loses, that's a few spots higher on the draft for us... especially since crappy teams like jacksonville and tampa won this weekend... the skins are only one game ahead of those bottom barrel teams if they lose this game...

so... who will you pull for monday night..

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Good thing is, barring a tie, one will lose. Since we won, I have to pull for the Skins. Thing is if we continue to win, we will find ourselves with this problem again. We will probably need the Skins to beat the Cowboys and maybe even the Giants once.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I was talking this over with my sister (who's a whiner fan) last night. I told her I realllllllllllllllllly want her team to lose, but I don't want the mehskins to win either (and then reminded her of the draft pick situation). Her response was such: "You won't have a better record than us anyway, so....."

And now I am in the unenviable position of wanting the Mehskins to win. So all I can hope for is a 3-0 win at this point, while RGMe gets a 2.1 QBR.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I voted for the Whiners. It makes me feel disgusting inside, like I need to vomit, but I did it. I don't think the Rams chances of making the playoffs are all that great. But if we can get a very high pick (top 5) from Washington we can really get a premium player, or parlay that pick into extra picks, like we did in 2012.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
We can all still pull for the skins to lose tonight. A win tonight makes the whiners 7 - 4, or 2 games ahead of us. We, IMO, need to win out to make the playoffs anyway. We beat the whiners next week to erase one game of our deficit and they loose to SEA the following week and we are tied record wise but have them in the tiebreaker with a better record within the division (4-2, to 3-3)!

Bam! We make the playoffs and get a top 3 pick from the foreskins!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I want to see the circus continue. I want the Redskins to get beat...and beat bad. You know...until they are red.

SF man I don't like them but they may be the only team in the NFC after New Orleans that can take out the shitchickens in the playoffs.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I want to see the circus continue. I want the Redskins to get beat...and beat bad. You know...until they are red.

SF man I don't like them but they may be the only team in the NFC after New Orleans that can take out the shitchickens in the playoffs.

You mean, besides the Rams. They lost by a score and that was before "The Awakening" as I am now refering to it.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
The good news...something positive will come out of this for the Rams.

Personally...a couple weeks ago I'd have looked at this game and said I hope the Redskins lose. Today though, I think I'll pull for the 49ers to lose.

(Notice, I'm not hoping for anyone to WIN.)

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
You mean, besides the Rams. They lost by a score and that was before "The Awakening" as I am now refering to it.

In the playoffs. Rams could take out the shitchickens on any given game. None of the NFC playoff teams besides the shitchickens and Saints looks like they can make a deep run.

Philly/Dallas? Who knows. Detroit is too inconsistent. Carolina?? IDK.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Is there really any question the Redskins will lose? It's almost a gurantee for me. I'm just gonna watch and hope for something miraculous...

RamzFanz

Damnit
In the playoffs. Rams could take out the shitchickens on any given game. None of the NFC playoff teams besides the shitchickens and Saints looks like they can make a deep run.

Philly/Dallas? Who knows. Detroit is too inconsistent. Carolina?? IDK.

You haven't heard? Rams ARE going to the playoffs. I say so and that's that.

lasvegasrams

Rookie
well considering we get a better pick with the redskins losing. i'd like to see a high scoring game like 38-35, exposing the niners defense so we can beat them next week

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'll never root for SF to win. And we're going to have a good pick from WSH regardless.
Rather make our game with SF next week mean that much more after they lose.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This may come as a surprise, but I actually do have a second favorite NFL team...

The second fav is whoever is playing the whiners. So I'm a Redskin Fan tonight.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Its a hard one to think about...the Skins loose they move up to a #5 draft pick from #6. This is very good. The 9ers loose makes them 6-5 & the Rams 5-6 thus sitting up the very big game in SanFran where the Rams must win big to take out one of many very big obstacles in the Rams way to a serious hunt for that last wild card spot.

Rams could get lucky & the Panthers take down the Saints & win the division and the Rams then beat the Saints also would help remove another large obstacles. It could happen......I will just try & enjoy the game & whomever wins we win.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
And now I am in the unenviable position of wanting the Mehskins to win. So all I can hope for is a 3-0 win at this point, while RGMe gets a 2.1 QBR.

Don't forget we need Alfred Morris to get 300 yards rushing, no TDs. FF purposes. :heh: