Monday Morning Wake-Up!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yesterday I watched our Rams Play Cleveland, and was very Happy with the way the Team Played after We Lost Sam. The D was sworming to the Ball, and the WR's were Catching the ball. Then I came back to Rod and found out we had LOST Bradford!! Like everyone else I became sick to my stomach, and very pissed at the 'Football God's! I read the 10 or so pages of ROD vents and could take it any more! Shut down my computer and went and spent time with the family! NOW it Monday morning and thinking with a clearer head!...We can and will 'Bring Hell with Hill!'. If the rest of the Team play as we all suspect they can, we will be fine!! I trust in Fisher, Williams, and the rest of the coaching staff and especially Our Team! "Let the Games begin, bring it on, GO RAMS!!

StlWCBanner.jpg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Your lucky - I just found out this morning
Still in phase one - anger, bewilderment, and beer for breakfast

Good thing it gets better, can't wait for tuesday

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your lucky - I just found out this morning
Still in phase one - anger, bewilderment, and beer for breakfast

Good thing it gets better, can't wait for tuesday
Sadly I quit drinking 8 years ago, this almost drove me back to drinking!!!!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
and screw 'Monday Morning Wake-Up' I woke up thinking the injury was a terrible nightmare, only to rediscover it is all too much a reality. :mad: