Mockers...team representation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What do we want to do about the teams we already represent?

• Keep same team throughout

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Change it up

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
How much research are we willing to dig into?
tumblr_naf3e88oJp1qk4fe1o1_250.gif

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Whilst there is a certain amount of pressure in picking for the Rams, Iive already got a rough plan in my mind about how I want to go here. To start again would require a bit of work.

However, if the call is to switch it up, I'm good with that.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Seems like it would be easier for everyone if we kept the same teams. As much as I would like to get rid of the Seahawks, I have already started researching picks, and I imagine others are in a similar position.

I vote for keeping the same teams.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I agree with the two posts above.. Ramrocket and jsim. I have done research already too. But I'm also on board if we agree to switch I'm good with that. Just want to have some fun.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
University of Dayton Grad, handling the draft for the Cleveland Browns??? They could do much worse plus I've been energized with a National Championship for The Ohio State University.