Mockers...last poll. Future picks/trades(validation)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Future picks in trades(validation)

• Majority vote of 32 GM's

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Outside party commish ruling(mods)

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Choose a panel of 7 or 9 mockers to rule on it

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I swear not to propose a ridiculous trade involving future picks. Lets get on with it!

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We need to get a move on. Not everyone is going to be satisfied on this but that's the way it goes.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can we do a hybrid? All 32 GMs are able to vote on a trade with future picks...best of 5 is enough. Basically, 3 "yays" or 3 "nays" gets it. Feel like there should be enough of us on here at one time to get that done.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Majority of gm's would take to long
Im fine with an outside panel especially if they are mods or very active(voted this option)
Also fine with small panel of gm's, could just be the first seven to vote on it. i think we can all be none biased and vote right on the pick.
I dont think anyone will propose a ridiculous trade tbh, but always good to make sure there is a plan incase one does come up.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
giphy.gif

SierraRam

Recreational User
We need to get a move on. Not everyone is going to be satisfied on this but that's the way it goes.

I agree!

Hell, if PT, X or CGI is willing, that's good enough for me. You know they'll be there and take care of business.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
that works, could also call it the "RGMe plan". both were bad, Ditkas was just stupid beyond measure though, at least the Skins were going for a QB and not a RB who rather smoke pot than play football.
Ditka's trade did have one benefit over the Redskins' trade... the Saints were done paying after the next year. Whereas the Redskins paid over 2 years including losing a 2nd overall pick. (although the Saints' 2000 1st rounder was also a 2nd overall that they lost.)

Had circumstances been reversed, I think we'd have had a new coach by now.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I just want to start this thing, man. I don't care. I'll go to SeaWorld and have Shamu or a dolphin choose for us if you guys want.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Ditka's trade did have one benefit over the Redskins' trade... the Saints were done paying after the next year. Whereas the Redskins paid over 2 years including losing a 2nd overall pick. (although the Saints' 2000 1st rounder was also a 2nd overall that they lost.)

Had circumstances been reversed, I think we'd have had a new coach by now.

Agree on that, still was a complete waste of a draft though, at least skins had more picks, though they all sucked lol.

No doubt we'd have a new coach by now, just like the skins got last year. Just like ditka lost his job the following season after grabbing Ricky.

Ditka - Entire 99' draft and 2000 1st overall
Skins - traded 1sts in 2012, gained 2012 2nd as well. Gained 2013 and 2014 1st rounders.

Both bad in their own ways and both were worthless picks lol. its awesome!!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can we do a hybrid? All 32 GMs are able to vote on a trade with future picks...best of 5 is enough. Basically, 3 "yays" or 3 "nays" gets it. Feel like there should be enough of us on here at one time to get that done.
Brilliant.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
How about we just get those 5 Dentists who are responsible for Trident chewing gum?