Mockers...consequences for exceeding time on pick?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What are the consequences for exceeding time on pick?

• Lose your pick

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Group GM quick vote

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Other(specify)

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I voted Group GM but have a proviso. If the dilatory mocker has seen fit to advise other mockers of his tardiness in advance and has provided a list of selections for his pick, the pick should be made in accordance with those selections.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I voted GM quick vote but would like to add a "dick punch" for good measure.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I voted Group GM but have a proviso. If the dilatory mocker has seen fit to advise other mockers of his tardiness in advance and has provided a list of selections for his pick, the pick should be made in accordance with those selections.
Of course, as long as the designated mocker get's the pick in on time.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I'm voting Other with the idea that the next team in line can 'steal' while we come to a quick group consensus on what the pick should be.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I voted other, I think if you dont get the pick in time you just get skipped over and the next team can pick just like the real draft. You can make your pick whenever you actually get back.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And this is based on mock running 24/7 with no breaks?
I think regardless of the outcome some common sense needs to apply.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I voted 'other'. Go to last pick of the current round. 2nd miss = Group GM quick vote