mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Teams do plan for contingencies BUT all teams scout by need...there is a reason the rams are avoiding LT's and highly ranked 3 tech dt's...also not scouting highly ranked cb's....scouting ALL the players would be a waste of time and money and manpower.

I also learn more by who the rams aren't scouting....I see 10-15 teams at a top nickle cb's pro day but zero rams interest then see the same thing happen again, again and again it becomes easy making the inductive leap

trust me Seattle isn't sending its scouts to Oregon to watch Mariota..be pointless. Doubt Rams scouts went to Nevada to watch Fajardo. Theyalso would be wasting their time scouting 3-4 NT's...I see then showing up at tall wr pro days but not slot wr's...think maybe because they haven't given up on Austin yet? NE has maybe only 75 players on their draft board..other teams maybe 100/125....how much time do you think they are spending scouting players they don't want or aren't scheme fits?

Rams have been looking at mlb prospects for 6 months and almost drafted CJ Mosley last year....I see a pattern

find it much more interesting basing my mocks on who the rams are scouting and the pro days they attended then saying which players I want.

Hammer, Do you know if the Rams have scouted any Safeties that would be considered "Free" or center field type?

thehammer

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hammer, Do you know if the Rams have scouted any Safeties that would be considered "Free" or center field type?
only one I can think of is Danarious Randle...not much interest there

btw Randle would be perfect for Williams system..in his cb blitz the fs has to cover the slot wr...Randle is great in coverage and a much better tackler then McLeod

thehammer

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
sleeper cbs I left out are Tray Walke and DeVante Bausby
Zach Whitman ‏@zjwhitman 6h6 hours ago
Richard Sherman is on the list of significant comps for Walker. Sherman pSPARQ was 124.8, Walker's 123.9.

Texas Southern CB Tray Walker is a 0.6 sigma athlete at CB. Impressive with the 6026 build, 33-3/4" arm length.

rams have also shown in of De'Vante Bausby 6'2 cb from Pittsburgh St...heard he had an elite pro day but haven't caught his numbers yet

Last edited: