Mock groups notification...no naked women

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Made you look! :ROFLMAO:
Sorry about the false advertising but I wanted to make sure that close to 100% of my fellow RODites checked this thread out. We need one more GM for our annual ROD mock draft. Many of you might not be aware of its existence because it's located on/at one of our lesser known forums called
NFL DRAFT / COLLEGE FOOTBALL. To access that forum you need only click on the "Forums" button at the top of the page and then click on that forum. Then I suggest you make it a "favorite" so you can get there more easily.

The Mock draft will start:

ROD Mock dates:
Start: 25MAR17
Stop: 25APR17

Official 2017 NFL Draft: 27 - 29 April.

It lasts about 1 month but your requirements a fairly minimal. You need only check in a couple of times a day to see if you've been alerted that it's your turn to select a player for your team. If it is your turn to pick you simply pick the player you want (Hopefully you've done some research on playerrs and the needs of your team and a list of players already picked will be provided) and alert the next Gm (and the GM after him) that they are on the clock to make their picks. I'll be there to help you out if needed. Which team you will GM for will be picked by me (randomly) in the next few days.
This is a fun even that we've hel annually for the last three years or so and I guarantee you'll have a good time.

If you would like to participate you need only say so in this thread and I'll contact you with more details. Not that there are any many more details but I'll be there for you if needed at any time.
:football:

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Man, I got click baited and I'm already a GM. Damn you Alan. :rant::rolllaugh:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I feel cheated, yet somehow still satisfied. Oh wait, that last part is because of my beer. :cheers:

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Alan, I feel cheated..I was expecting a peer reviewed article on the allergic reaction to clothing by women on Californian beaches...."Be Free.."

This allergy is non-existant in the upper Midwest...
gIgdTan.jpg

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Alan, my situation resolved itself late last night so I felt you need someone for a spot, I'm happy to help out.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I'm a lock, can't wait. Truly a great group of guys.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
With the first pick in the 2017 ROD NFL Draft Yours Truly Selects:a Tight End.
x200-2.jpeg

Alan

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK first thing I have to say is GREAT RESPONSES!! :ROFLMAO:
Second thing I'll say is WE NOW HAVE ENOUGH GMs and let the games begin.:yay::football::wow::grouphug:

Now comes the hard part. @Ramrocket signed up first but @Barrison claimed the open slot when you bowed out. I really can't choose between the two of you (unless one of you sends me a certified check) so I'm going to wimp out for now and I'll get back to both of you shortly with my decision.

Alan

Legend
LesBaker renewing the affair:
Always nice to see @Alan

Hugs and kisses to you!

There are just a couple of us left form the Huddle board on here. @Pancake @Merlin and I know I am missing someone.
I just slipped you a metaphorical tongue Les. :LOL:
How are the old balls hangin'?

Alan

Legend
den-the-coach uncaging the predator:
IMO @flv was looking more for this type of trap.
She looks like the kind of woman who'd kill you and eat you after your 18 seconds of glory. Having said that, at my age it might be worth it.:cautious::LOL: