Mock Draft Central

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I saw a poster post his mock draft and thought there should be a thread dedicated to our mocks.

Here's mine (no trade down)

1. Justin Blackmon - OSU - WR
No explanation needed
2a. Lamar Miller - Da U - RB
Next Frank Gore...Seriously...this would be a steal
2b. Zach Brown - UNC - OLB
Best OLB in the class
3. Jerel Worthy - Mich State - DT
Will look good next to Quinn, Jones (IF), and Long
4. Dwight Jones - UNC - WR
Rams seem to have an interest in this guy. He has gone from a 2nd rounder to a 4th. Can be a steal.
5. N/A - UNA - Left Bench
No explanation needed
6. Rhett Ellison - USC - TE
We need another one to push Kendricks and get Bajema the "f" out of here
7. Josh Kaddu - Oregon - OLB
I threw a dart and this is where it stuck lol

I know some people are going to argue that I didn't pick an offensive lineman but I don't think we do. Fish seems to like Bell, we signed a pro bowl center, Dahl is a beast, it has been stated that Smith is going to get another shot, and Saffold is too young to give up on. I see a heavy play maker type draft this year. With the addition of Cortland we are decent in the secondary.

I don't think we are as far off as some people think. We're one season removed from 7 wins and I think with the right coaching, some health, and some play makers, there is absolutely ZERO reason why we can't get to 10 wins this year.