MNF: Vikings@Bears - The return of Sammy B. and the debut of Mitchell Trubisky

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Rookie quarterback Mitchell Trubisky's mobility added a new dimension to the Bears offense, but the rookie couldn't overcome all the mistakes Chicago committed in the 1st half. Trubisky actually played better than his numbers -- 9-of-17 for 89 yards and 1 lost fumble -- indicated.

Trubisky frequently moved outside the pocket where he displayed his trademark touch and accuracy -- especially on deep throws. But far too often Trubisky's performance was sabotaged by drops and penalties. The Bears are very much in the game, but because of their defense, not the Trubisky led offense.
Man if it wasn't for bad luck....

I can't BELIEVE I lost this game in the ROD BOOKS!!!!!!

something told me...don't bet your whole load...little voice said...but how you gonna catch up to Dave and OleSchool?

And I knew Sam was gonna play bad....figured he was pushed out there too soon....and this kid:yay::banana: is dynamic:wow:....and TWO huge penalties:banghead:...and these fucked up refs.:redcard:...:wabbit:Booger needs to go.:headexplosion:..that 3 weeks in a row.:puke:...of complaints:argue:....

@flv
you got lucky.....

this weekend...I'll choose wisely:mrburnsevil:

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I wonder if there is a 'unreported' injury like a semi-torn (term?) ACL or MCL, and he is gutting it out....because they know what they have with Keenum. He looks to be favoring it....

I used to think he was a good dude....but not 'negotiating' with Snead after two ACLs that happened on (almost) non-contact plays----because he has weak knees....I know, I know, but some people aren't as strong...I know I am not...and neither is ol Sammy. He lost my respect by not giving the Rams a chance to re-do the contract. Henever strengthened the knee joint in the first place....I sound bad, right? Sorry NFL is a cruel world, and $18+mill is good money for bad, bad knees.