MNF Thread: Giants at Lions/Chargers at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Just started. Let's see if the Giants can flick the switch on their preseason doldrums and how our division rival Cardinals do with what is looking like an anemic defense.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I already won my fantasy matchup this week because of Julius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders.

I also have Megatron.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hmmm. You know what may be fun for shits and giggles?

Trading for Eli if he does, indeed stink it up. I don't think this west coast will be beneficial to Eli. He fits the Rams O better.

It will never happen, but its an idea to throw around.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Calvin Johnson is just so good. Seeing Stafford looking weirdly elusive?!?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I already won my fantasy matchup this week because of Julius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders.

I also have Megatron.

You should have a big night. Megatron just caught his second TD pass.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Why do they torture us with having to listen to Beavis (Berman) and Butthead (Dilhole)! Un-freaking believable!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Giants look like they're in for a long season after getting pounded by the Lions 35-14. Eli, who had 27 int's last season, threw 2 more tonight. Yikes!

Athos

Legend
Palmer looks super bad. Time the pocket and throwing balls over heads by a mile, if he even puts it in the same zip code of a WR to go over their heads.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
AZ's OLine has improved its pass protection. Palmer is slinging it all over the field. Our offense looked jurassic compared to the rest of the division.
They look ok on D.

GO CHARGERS!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Palmer looks super bad. Time the pocket and throwing balls over heads by a mile, if he even puts it in the same zip code of a WR to go over their heads.
What? I saw him miss one on a deep out. They look sharp IMO....for a week one game.

Athos

Legend
What? I saw him miss one on a deep out. They look sharp IMO....for a week one game.

We must be watching different games then. I've not been impressed with Palmer. One ball to Floyd. Other than that, meh.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Attaochu with a nice blocked punt, but SD can't take advantage deep in Card territory. AZ's defense is looking tougher as this game goes along.
SD having trouble getting first downs now. :mad:
3-3

Athos

Legend
Rivers puts a clinic on how QBs should act in the pocket.

Climb UP! Usually, good things will happen unless pressure is coming down the gut.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Attaochu was my guy in the draft for AZ. They could use him too.
Blocked punt and a sack tonite.

GO CHARGERS!
10-6
S.D