MNF: Ravens at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Turned it off at 21-3 and deleted it. Just checked the score.
Good decision on my part.

Thank god.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Well at least we'll get a good draft pick... $hit!

In all serious, still think the future is fine. This is the NFL and even good orgs go through years like this. A lot of injuries and sub par play on the OL has been a problem with all these mid-season changes.

D has been good, but obviously they just did not have an answer for this team as many others have not as well.

It is obvious though that they need to get more physical in their front 7. Jackson, when he did pass, was rarely pressured and of course they got trucked in the run game.

That is priority one.

The OL I think can come together with the young guys they have. Maybe a masher at C. LT could go a few different ways, but I think they can figure it out. However here to they need to be more physical. Edwards, Evans and maybe more size at C could help bring that.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Officiant??

Thanks for pointing that out after tonight's debacle . I'll be sure to spell check before posting from now on . NOT
I never won any spelling bees in school , but I've been a retired business owner since I was 54.
Providing for my family was a bigger priority than making sure I didn't miss spell a word in a vent thread . Yep you caught me in a bad mood, but IMO you deserve it .
Let me know if I miss spelled anything, and I'll correct it in the morning . Goodnight

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Shout out to Ramball for inviting me to the game. We didn't have much to cheer about as the Ravens rolled over the Rams. six straight drives that ended in TDs, Depressing is too light a term.

It was evident to both of us from the start the Rams problems start with the OL. Everything starts up front. You can dis Goff, Gurley, coaching, but until the OL gets some bigger bodies and a nastier attitude, Rams problems will continue.
You can dis the defense, but when you're on the field most of the game of course you're gonna get gassed.

No push, no holes to run through, no control of the LOS. I'm sure McVay and Kromer know it and can't do anything about it until the off season. We're stuck with it til then.

Rams will be lucky to end the season with a winning record.