GAME DAY MNF - Raiders at Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is a big time moment for Carr. Will he choke. :pop:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hell of a good game. :thumbsup1:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Raiders gonna Raider... They had this game.

sloramfan

Starter
raider coach... stupid

when the were driving for the tyeing td.. i was saying tie it up and force kc to do something, if they do play for the win or tie based on what they do...

instead their moron coach goes for 2 and fails...

then with the ball on 4th and one he doesn't run jacobs, or whomever???

this was more frustrating to watch then the rams loss...

go rams

dlo

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Both these teams look like they will be tough to beat coming up.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dang, that was one bad call. Almost as bad as the one with Brady yesterday. And I'm a Raider fan. They've always been my second favorite team. But KC was hosed on that one. These roughing calls are getting ridiculous. Ruining the game.

Is that the one where Jones landed with his full body weight onto Carr? That's a roughing call every day of the week. AD used to do that but when they changed the rules he had no problem moving to the side so he didn't land on top of the qb.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Is that the one where Jones landed with his full body weight onto Carr? That's a roughing call every day of the week. AD used to do that but when they changed the rules he had no problem moving to the side so he didn't land on top of the qb.

The call was incorrect. NFL rule 12-2-11b states you cannot put all of your weight on the passer. Jones propped himself up with his left hand on the ground. How was Jones able to get the ball and secure it from his position if most of all of his weight was on Carr? You physically cannot.

I'd also argue Carr was no longer a QB. How can you attempt to pass without possession of the ball? This was a football play, Jones didn't intend to punish Carr.

Further, if he wasn't passing the ball, Carr was a runner. Cheffers blew this call on so many levels. Fortunately, it had no outcome on the game results: