MNF: Philadelphia Bradfords vs. Atlanta Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bskrilla

Starter
Seriously, cant stop smiling right now I really feel like I passed that terrible juju on to the Eagles, I should feel guilty but not one bit!

It's so refreshing. I had to keep reminding myself after that interception that it wasn't us. It was like a pavlovian response. Bradford throws a tipped pass INT to end the game. I instantly started feeling the pangs of misery. It was just too familiar.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
It's so refreshing. I had to keep reminding myself after that interception that it wasn't us. It was like a pavlovian response. Bradford throws a tipped pass INT to end the game. I instantly started feeling the pangs of misery. It was just too familiar.
You're damn straight brother, it's big dick nick time now.:ROFLMAO:

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
That INT isn't on Bradford.

That's all Matthews, not only does he not hold on, he then makes a mistake that would have made him a perfect addition to the 2007 Rams and throws up his hands, thus throwing the ball upward.

He basically just gave the Falcons that pick.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
That's one thing I won't miss about Bradford: He puts too much velocity in his passes even at short-intermediate yardage situations. At least Foles puts a good enough touch to make it catchable but difficult for defenders to pick it off.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Anyone watching Whiners v Minnesota? Whiners sporting some ugly ass uni's...

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
BS, should have been caught. Haters, non-haters, whatever. Great throw, good comeback. entertaining game. Not QB's fault, even if he has another name.

Did it remind me of a Rams loss? Yes, but it's a new era.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
coleman has some skills...Anybody see him in college?

Good back for Indiana, however, he should a first down on the 2nd down run at the end needs to run harder and that was on knock against him.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Good back for Indiana, however, he should a first down on the 2nd down run at the end needs to run harder and that was on knock against him.
A little, I think he will be good though.

bskrilla

Starter
That INT isn't on Bradford.

That's all Matthews, not only does he not hold on, he then makes a mistake that would have made him a perfect addition to the 2007 Rams and throws up his hands, thus throwing the ball upward.

He basically just gave the Falcons that pick.

No I agree 100%. Wasn't hating on Bradford. That feeling was so familiar. Receivers dropping Bradford passes at devastating times. It was de ja vu.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Black and red is a nice color combination but since it's the Whiners, it sucks :p

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
BS, should have been caught. Haters, non-haters, whatever. Great throw, good comeback. entertaining game. Not QB's fault, even if he has another name.

Thought it was a tad high and once again Bradford's team came up short...As always JMHO, however, Bradford came back strong, but still threw two picks.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Matthews has to make that catch. Perfect pass. Don't give me that he threw it too fast crap you're a NFL receiver.

Oh well, sucks to be a Philly fan.:shooting:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Don't want to be too picky about Bradford's game but he did have two picks

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
The Bradford haters get to celebrate yet again, but this time the Rams didn't lose. It must feel strange for them to have a Rams win, and still be happy that Bradford didn't win.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thought it was a tad high and once again Bradford's team came up short...As always JMHO, however, Bradford came back strong, but still threw two picks.
Can't agree, at all. As a receiver, easy catch to make. Plus, did Sam miss a FG too? Hmmm.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Can't agree, at all. As a receiver, easy catch to make. Plus, did Sam miss a FG too? Hmmm.

No, but I've made enough excuses for Bradford over the years, his team lost and You are what your record says you are!