MNF: Chiefs at Bills

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Buffalo have some very good LB's. It's a comfort to see them getting run over when our lesser LB's do too.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That run by Patrick Mahomes man. Just not fair sometimes.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Jared Goff would have gotten absolutely destroyed by fans if he made that throw to Kelce. If that’s in stride it’s a TD.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Jackson threw for 3100 yds and had 1200 rushing, threw for 36 TD's with only 6 int's and he rushed for 7 TD's and is the reigning MVP.
If you want to use regular season stats as your barometer, sure I guess. Dak Prescott has pretty good stats, was in the MVP race but much like Jackson, he hasn’t done anything in the post season to justify all the hype. Mahomes won MVP, lost in the playoffs, came back and led his team to a super bowl comeback the following season. I don’t think you’d find a soul who would say Mahomes is all hype at this point. Can’t say the same for Jackson.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Right, lol. Disrespectful as hell comparing Baker & Jimmy to Lamar.
When it comes to hype it’s either real or not. Sorry you don’t agree with the quarterbacks I chose (I could have chosen others, like your QB Murray who is the second coming of Wilson apparently) but the fact remains they’ve all been hyped and have fallen short at various stages in their career.