MNF Bears vs whiners.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Jeez, Kaepernick is killing it against the Bears.

That was just a sick throw to set up that TD.

Douche.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bears will adjust. Too bad they don't have an Amendola though. No answer for whiners d.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
lol @ Randy Moss trying to block

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There's the Randy Moss alligator arms again. :lol:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Put that team in a different jersey and I'd have absolutely nothing negative to say about them. As much as I hate 'em, they sure are a fun and great team to watch.

I hate the Bears too...so at least that much is fun. :grr:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Going to be a loooooooooooong night for da Bears it looks like.

And yes, I also equally hate both of these teams. whiners a bit more though :cheese:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Sum1BTRthnU said:
Put that team in a different jersey and I'd have absolutely nothing negative to say about them. As much as I hate 'em, they sure are a fun and great team to watch.

Harbaugh is still a jerk tho.

But I will say just watching the 49ers in that red, @ Candlestick...you can just feel the history.

They have great playcalling. Using the TEs and whatnot. We're not allowed to do that.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Angry Ram said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:

Harbaugh is still a jerk tho.

But I will say just watching the 49ers in that red, @ Candlestick...you can just feel the history.

They have great playcalling. Using the TEs and whatnot. We're not allowed to do that.

He doesn't bother me. I know one thing...if he was the Rams coach the opinion of him would be quite a bit different for a lot of folks.