GAME DAY MNF - 49’ers at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I see the Vikings ran some 12 personnel tonight. I thought the NFL had outlawed that. ;-)

TXRams86

The Infamous
I see the Vikings ran some 12 personnel tonight. I thought the NFL had outlawed that. ;-)
KoC's play calling tonight was mostly fantastic. Didn't see a single empty set, screen plays worked well and the tight ends were getting the ball thrown their way. He definitely took a copy of the 2017 Rams offensive playbook.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
IMG_3322.jpeg

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
So true. Boy craps his pants when he has to hold that ball. Someone's gonna eat his ass in the playoffs for sure.
Isn’t that just normal warmup before practice for the Whiners?

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
"If Brock didn't get hurt, we would have beaten the eagles"

Never mind that their #1 defense gave up more than 30 points. Never mind that the Vikings gained much more than 400 yards tonight.

:)

oldnotdead

Legend
Gotta love it. I knew the Niners would come back to earth this year. Yeah, they are a very good team but they have been lucky and the recipient of bias officiating. Purdy's inexperience is also showing. He's a very good passer out to 20 yards but beyond that his throws lack the velocity and accuracy to be consistently good.

You can win with a QB who is very good out to 20 yds with his arm but it has to be in the right system. They are blaming the wrong cleats on Purdy's shoes.....couldn't change them? Purdy will be a good tier 2 QB but he's hardly elite, especially at this point. He needs to do a lot of physical training in the same way Drew Brees did. He got it outside the NFL at a training center in San Diego. Many players must go outside the organization to train to take the next step. If they don't their ceiling is lower than it might be.

The Rams didn't lose ground this week. If they win the next two like I think they can then they will be back on track. This first half is the worst part of their schedule. If they go into the bye up by one I see them finishing at least at 10-7 or even 11-6. This playoff run isn't done yet.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Rams aren't gonna win the division so it's a Wild Card we are competing for.
So are you saying we didn't lose ground on that?

I think the Vikings are ahead of us now, at 3-4. And the Bucs have the last Playoff spot at 3-3.
So I think we slipped.

Cowboys are a must win, it feels like.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Gotta love it. I knew the Niners would come back to earth this year. Yeah, they are a very good team but they have been lucky and the recipient of bias officiating. Purdy's inexperience is also showing. He's a very good passer out to 20 yards but beyond that his throws lack the velocity and accuracy to be consistently good.

Purdy wasn't drafted higher for a reason. That said he could still win in the whiner's system.

But I could see Jimmy G being 5-2 with the whiners at this point in the season as well.

Probably half of the QB's in the NFL could win under the whiner's system. That doesn't mean that system can bring back the Montana days though.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Purdy does not call audibles.

Purdy knows where he is throwing it before the ball is snapped.

Purdy was the last player drafted for a reason.

Next best thing to a Rams win is a whiner loss. Every week.

Sure was alot of red in that stadium.

But I digress.

GO RAMS!!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
WTG Vikings very good defensive game plan by DC Brian Flores & Head Coach Kevin O'Connell. The 49ers in true San Francisco fashion tried to start a fight after the interception that sealed their fate. They are dirty when things are not going their way, very dirty.

Hey George Kittle...shave and a hair cut--two bits

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Rams aren't gonna win the division so it's a Wild Card we are competing for.
So are you saying we didn't lose ground on that?

I think the Vikings are ahead of us now, at 3-4. And the Bucs have the last Playoff spot at 3-3.
So I think we slipped.

Cowboys are a must win, it feels like.
I'm no longer thinking playoffs. To me, we had to prove we can beat a marginal team at home if we are playoff material. With a number of similar teams on the schedule that game showed we can lose a few of those too.