MMQB: Will the NFL allow teams to sell ads on their game jerseys?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Is placing ads on NFL game jerseys a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 94.6%

• Total voters

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Please for the love of god NO! I play soccer and I HATE my jersey. WTF is it? It's not even a jersey to me...

I played in HS and we had very cool jerseys.

White with about a 4 inch wide red stripe that ran from the left hip to the right shoulder. Long sleeve only.

Where do you play?

Ramzee

Rookie
I played in HS and we had very cool jerseys.

White with about a 4 inch wide red stripe that ran from the left hip to the right shoulder. Long sleeve only.

Where do you play?
I balled out in HS. MVP every year I played. Was no MLS back then though. Only professional soccer was in Europe. I chose not to go. My freshman year my HS had just reopened up after a 25+ year hiatus. We used the jerseys the last team had used way back when before getting new ones the next year. They looked almost identical to the Steelers throwbacks that look like bumble bees. Only differences were they were long sleeve and an ugly purple and white instead of black and gold.

steelers34throwbacks15.jpg

I just play in an adult league now in my local city. I'm old, although I still play with the high school and college kids. We wear Chelsea FC jerseys. I'm like cool, I play for Samsung I think?

s-l300.jpg