MMQB: Top 10 Safeties in Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Click the link below to listen to podcast.
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/06/05/...omas-kam-chancellor-eric-berry-landon-collins

The Top 10 Safeties in Football
Lots of Seahawks and Ravens, and a 2016 Defensive Player of the Year candidate gets left off the list?! A shocking mystery is solved on this episode of the 10 Things Podcast
By Gary Gramling and Andy Benoit

We’re unveiling the top 10, based on the votes of myself, Andy Benoit and researcher Katie Sharp.

The top 10 itself was full of the usual suspects, but there was one exclusion from this week’s list that was a jaw-dropper. A defensive player of the year candidate a year ago. Listen to the thing to find out who.

Number 10—3:20 - Tony Jefferson(Ravens)

Number 9—9:10 - Tyrann Mathieu(Cardinals)

Number 8—12:41 - Eric Weddle(Ravens)

Number 7—13:32 - Byron Jones(Cowboys)

Number 6—16:56 - T.J. Ward(Broncos)

Number 4 (tie)—20:43 - Devin McCourty(Patriots)

Number 4 (tie)—22:04 - Kam Chancellor(Seahawks)

Number 3—31:28 - Harrison Smith(Vikings)

Number 2—33:36 - Eric Berry(Chiefs)

Number 1—38:15 - Earl Thomas(Seahawks)

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
How the hell did Byron Jones make this list already? What the hell is Weddle still doing on list like these? I still remember Tony Jefferson's combine...4.6 or 4.7 guy...not getting drafted...But he balled on that Oklahoma squad. I still don't like him....Honey Badger is a slot corner disguised as a safety.

I don't have a top 10...but I'd put that kid from Oakland on there...maybe...and I'd put MO in the bottom of the list...No homer-ism at ALL....LOLOLOLOL

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
How the hell did Byron Jones make this list already? What the hell is Weddle still doing on list like these? I still remember Tony Jefferson's combine...4.6 or 4.7 guy...not getting drafted...But he balled on that Oklahoma squad. I still don't like him....Honey Badger is a slot corner disguised as a safety.

I don't have a top 10...but I'd put that kid from Oakland on there...maybe...and I'd put MO in the bottom of the list...No homer-ism at ALL....LOLOLOLOL
Have no fear Champ, next year the Rams will have two Safeties on this list, " Mo' and "Joyner" and like you, No Homer-ism here!! Well OK ..

17zw35.jpg

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Swap Bryon Jones with HaHa Clinton-Dix and this list looks about right.