MMQB Podcast ranks Todd Gurley in top #4 of running backs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Begins at around 1:08:34 "He's the most nuanced runner I've maybe ever seen. Subtle, slight, wiggle and body control, manipulates defenders as he's running. That is a rare trait."
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/05/11/nfl-running-back-rankings-adrian-peterson-leveon-bell-todd-gurley

Ranking Football’s Best Running Backs, 1-15

running-back-rankings.jpg

Brett Carlsen/Getty Images; Gregory Shamus/Getty Images; Tom Dahlin/Getty Images; Tom Dahlin/Getty Images; Michael Thomas/Getty Images

It’s a very running back show this week. Andy and I talk Marshawn Lynch, officially placed on the retired list (so Seahawks interns no longer have to worry about that Costco run for the bulk order of Skittles), what he had left in the tank and whether there’s a bust in Canton in his future (short answer: maybe). We also get into Adrian Peterson and his insistence that the best is yet to come, and why he’s probably not chasing down Emmitt Smith’s career rushing mark. We also touch on the sad tale of Melvin Gordon and his microfracture surgery.

Most importantly, we debut the MMQB Podcast Position Rankings, starting with the revelation of the Top 15 Running Backs in football. (And Andy already wants to revoke the voting privileges of others.)

This week’s segments:

Jordan Reed, Marshawn Lynch, Adrian Peterson, Chargers quick-hitters: 1:11

Bradford and Fletcher Cox Trouble in Philly: 20:02

Mailbag: 30:52

Rankings the NFL’s Running Backs: 42:40

There’s also Jordan Reed talk up top (he’s a wealthy man now) and a discussion of the mess being cooked up in Philly as Fletcher Cox, a more important piece than Sam Bradford for the Eagles, is displeased with his contract situation. We also reach into the mailbag for a few reader questions (send them to me and/or Andyon Twitter).