MMQB: Counting Down the Top Running Backs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Click the link below and scroll down to listen to the podcast.
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/05/15/...-10-leveon-bell-ezekiel-elliott-david-johnson

Counting Down the Top Running Backs
A count down of the best RBs in football, and a deep dive into why each one thrives, and what the future holds for some veterans
Andy Benoit and Gary Gramling

Back by popular demand, we’re rolling out our position rankings once again, starting with running backs. Along with myself and Andy Benoit (whose vote counts double since he’s so frickin’ smart), the voting panel also includes researcher Matt Booker and producer Lou Pellegrino (whose poll swung the race for second place).

Number 10—3:03 - Tevin Coleman/Falcons

Number 9—7:38 - Jay Ajai/Dolphins

Number 8—12:40 - Melvin Gordon/Chargers

Number 7—17:06 - Jordan Howard/Bears

Number 6—20:40 - Todd Gurley/Rams

Number 5—29:21 - LeSean McCoy/Bills

Number 4—32:54 - Devonta Freeman/Falcons

Number 3—38:02 - David Johnson/Cardinals

Number 2—41:36 - Ezekiel Elliott/Cowboys

Number 1—46:47 - Le'Veon Bell/Steelers

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm surprised people still have Todd as a top 10 RB. Especially with how he performed last season.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is a very interesting piece!! Now I really want to see how well our Play-Action game and the Run game work together, and separately!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Where's Murray from the Titans? How about that guy Crowell from the Browns?