MMQB: 6/15/15 - The Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Palmer doesn't scare me. The Cardinals were very lucky last year. No Romo against Dallas, Chargers and Chiefs at home, Raiders on the road (which lead to a 3-1 record against the AFC). Home for the Eagles, played the Giants before OBJ played and when they were struggling. It seemed every bounce went their way last year.

If you remember, we were winning in Arizona until Palmer got hurt. Stanton came in and threw a long TD to take the lead and they never looked back.

I don't like Palmer, but he was obviously better than Hill/Davis/Clemens. I hate Arians but he has outcoached Fisher.

Those are the reasons that we are 1-3 against them the last two years and the difference between 21 wins and 13 wins. If you say Foles is roughly equal to Palmer, I'd take our roster over theirs all day long.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The Cards we saw down the stretch is more indicative of what we'll see from them this season. Their 9-1 run included a lot of luck and unsustainable turnover differentials.

Rams' defense is going to smother whoever they have at QB this season. It ain't gonna matter, not afraid in the least of Arizona. Bring it on!

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
It really isn't complcated. They were 8-1 and averaged around 22ppg with Palmer. They were 3-5 and averaged around 13ppg without him. 22ppg with that defense was apparently good enough most of the time.
Not scary, though. Sorry, can't convince me.

DVontel

Rookie
The Cards we saw down the stretch is more indicative of what we'll see from them this season. Their 9-1 run included a lot of luck and unsustainable turnover differentials.

Rams' defense is going to smother whoever they have at QB this season. It ain't gonna matter, not afraid in the least of Arizona. Bring it on!
Lmao.