MMQB: 24 Hours With Sean McVay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I honestly believe we have the next great coach, everything that he does impresses me more and more. This is someone that could be the Rams coach for the next 30 years, bringing multiple championships if it all works out.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I honestly believe we have the next great coach, everything that he does impresses me more and more. This is someone that could be the Rams coach for the next 30 years, bringing multiple championships if it all works out.

I'm drinking the Kool Aid too! We also could have a QB + Coach Pairing that could go on for 15 plus years!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ernie Adams =the real head coach of the pats

I reckon the cheat is just a figurehead ;)

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe

I'm drinking the Kool Aid too! We also could have a QB + Coach Pairing that could go on for 15 plus years!

Will the players buy into him 110% though? (Devils Advocate).

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I saw something yesterday ... if they believe he will make them better .. and they are winning games .. they'll buy into him

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
At this point, I would say it's obvious they all have! But Let see what happens the 1st time they hit a losing streak! Which hopefully won't happen until 2018!!(y);):D:yay::yess:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'm impressed with how McVay has behaved so far as a Ram coach, I like the attitude I'm seeing in the videos etc from the other coaches and players too. It looks like the mentality of the Rams organisation has changed for the better. BUT...

I will need to see improvement and winning on game day to start thinking championships etc. They're going to have to "Show me the kwan"

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It's an improvement from Fisher. Every time i saw him talking i wanted to punch him in the face. Could never understand why he was so smug. Didn't have a winning record for over a decade and he acted like king shit.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm impressed with how McVay has behaved so far as a Ram coach, I like the attitude I'm seeing in the videos etc from the other coaches and players too. It looks like the mentality of the Rams organisation has changed for the better. BUT...

I will need to see improvement and winning on game day to start thinking championships etc. They're going to have to "Show me the kwan"
I hear you Shaunpinney! It's an exciting 'Kool-Aid Drinking time, and at the same time a Nervous Time, With all the New Coaches and New approaches and New schemes. We Probably won't have a good feel about were we are at until after about week #2 of the Regular Season!

secret.jpg

" BUT IT'S SURE GOING TO BE FUN AND EXCITING TO WATCH!!(y):snicker::popcorn::shades::cheers:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I hear you Shaunpinney! It's an exciting 'Kool-Aid Drinking time, and at the same time a Nervous Time, With all the New Coaches and New approaches and New schemes. We Probably won't have a good feel about were we are at until after about week #2 of the Regular Season!

View attachment 20200
" BUT IT'S SURE GOING TO BE FUN AND EXCITING TO WATCH!!(y):snicker::popcorn::shades::cheers:

The way I look at it @DaveFan'51 - it can't get any worse than last year's debacle - can it?

I hope the fact that we haven't employed a VET QB is a good thing, and that McVay IS going to get production out of Goff - I would be worried if we picked up a Vet back-up...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Buy in or get out!! If they are afraid of greatness and how hard you have to work for it...... Kick rocks. I see a total culture shift for this organization, and not a minute too soon.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The way I look at it @DaveFan'51 - it can't get any worse than last year's debacle - can it?

I hope the fact that we haven't employed a VET QB is a good thing, and that McVay IS going to get production out of Goff - I would be worried if we picked up a Vet back-up...

Has anyone mentioned that both Goff & Matt LaFleur both chew ? I laugh when Goff does a interview this season with a fresh dip.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Good friend of mine just had half his tongue amputated. He'll never be able to taste food or talk normally the rest of his life, and that will be cut short too. Thanks Skoal, Copenhagen, Beechnut and Red Man.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good friend of mine just had half his tongue amputated. He'll never be able to taste food or talk normally the rest of his life, and that will be cut short too. Thanks Skoal, Copenhagen, Beechnut and Red Man.
This means zero to me

Sorry to hear about your friend though man

bluecoconuts

Legend
Has anyone mentioned that both Goff & Matt LaFleur both chew ? I laugh when Goff does a interview this season with a fresh dip.

So does Quinn, you can see it when he first meets Sean McVay during All or Nothing.