MMMD: Bradford is not injury prone

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I still don't know how people can talk about the business side of this,glad it's not my job.

V3

Hall of Fame
He's no more *prone* to injury than any other player. Prone, to me, means he keeps getting injured in the same way/spot.
That's just not the case. Unlucky as hell is a more apt description, IMO.

You say prone means they keep getting injured in the same spot. Umm...he did. The same ACL. I didn't think he was hit hard at all on either tear(wasn't even hit on the first one). Go back to college and he was injured in the same spot twice as well.

I don't get why people just can't accept that he IS injury prone. It sucks but some people just can't deal with the rigors of the NFL.

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You say prone means they keep getting injured in the same spot. Umm...he did. The same ACL. I didn't think he was hit hard at all on either tear(wasn't even hit on the first one). Go back to college and he was injured in the same spot twice as well.

I don't get why people just can't accept that he IS injury prone. It sucks but some people just can't deal with the rigors of the NFL.

He was hit by Quintin Mikkell going out of bounds....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Meh. You have your opinion, I have mine. I just look at it as unlucky.
I'm sure you can live with that, as it really doesn't effect anything.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I think we are splitting hairs here. Injury prone has been used to describe oft-injured players forever. I never thought I would see PC brought to this subject. Prone to be, propensity for unfortunate injury or unlucky doesn't really matter. The poor kid must be beside himself he is not dumb and must know his future lies in the balance. Irrespective of how we word it or not his future will be determined by coaches and GM's opinions around the league. His recovery a long road at best, having had several surgeries myself including ACL reconstruction I can't Imagine doing it back to back.
Good luck Sam I have always been a fan of Sam the person and as for us we are a forum of mostly like individuals with a common passion RAM Football and that alone make us brothers and lucky to have a passion, not all people do. The fact that we occasionally disagree is what keeps are spirited points interesting. Where there is Passion there is Love and with Loss comes grieving and folks that is what we have. Denial and Isolation, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and acceptance not everyone does the stages in order.
I am still optimistic about our future, immediate and otherwise and feel for all my friends in the ROD nation. Stay positive Trust, accept and move on.

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That wasn't a hit. He pushed him out of bounds. If he's going to tear an ACL for being pushed out of bounds, then how do you expect him to ever play in the NFL?

Watch it again if you want:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...dford-suffers-knee-injury-in-rams-week-7-loss

yea, he was dragged down from behind in an almost horse-collar like fashion. There's a reason that type of tackling has been banned.

It's not always so much the force of the hit as much as the joint being at an awkward angle then having pressure applied.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I don't even know what the fuck injury prone is,the human body can be injured especially when it plays football, I guess the game is what's injury prone ,it's sort of a bogus term IMO . But if it gives someone comfort to carp about it ,if it eases the pain of losing our franchise QB, if that sort of negative evaluation of a guy who worked that hard top get back and try to bring this team a winning season and hopefully a championship floats their boat ,I'll just say that sort of happiness I can do without.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Yeah? Well, you're an empty-headed animal food trough wiper and I fart in your general direction.

Boom.
That was uncalled for, please refrain from verbal insults:

2. Disagreement. If you have a different opinion than that of a fellow poster, attack ONLY their opinion. Make the discussion about the post, not the poster. Remember - we're all Rams fans here, and as such, we're brothers-in-arms.

3. Verbal Assaults. This is a friendly forum, an information exchange, and a place to agree to disagree. Personal attacks will NOT be tolerated.

• Expressing any racisms or derogatory remarks will be assessed and appropriate actions will be taken.
  • Sarcastic baiting (e.g., "Do you even watch football?") is prohibited.
  • Avoid dismissive stereotyping, such as labeling another poster (i.e., hater, apologist, homer, etc).

Any concern or questions on forum policies please refer back to the link provided

http://www.ramsondemand.com/help/terms

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That was uncalled for, please refrain from verbal insults:

2. Disagreement. If you have a different opinion than that of a fellow poster, attack ONLY their opinion. Make the discussion about the post, not the poster. Remember - we're all Rams fans here, and as such, we're brothers-in-arms.

3. Verbal Assaults. This is a friendly forum, an information exchange, and a place to agree to disagree. Personal attacks will NOT be tolerated.

• Expressing any racisms or derogatory remarks will be assessed and appropriate actions will be taken.
  • Sarcastic baiting (e.g., "Do you even watch football?") is prohibited.
  • Avoid dismissive stereotyping, such as labeling another poster (i.e., hater, apologist, homer, etc).

Any concern or questions on forum policies please refer back to the link provided

http://www.ramsondemand.com/help/terms
You shut your whore mouth too.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Rammer that was so obviously a joke it didn't need blue font, lighten up

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Rammer that was so obviously a joke it didn't need blue font, lighten up
I think he was joking too. If not, then I'm gonna go all black knight on him.

(It's Monty Python Monday)

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I think he was joking too. If not, then I'm gonna go all black knight on him.

(It's Monty Python Monday)
I can't wait for this next game so we can get off the Bradford rants ,if there's anything left to be said from here on I have no idea what it is

ViperLjs

Rookie
Whether Bradford is "injury prone" or just the recipient of metric shitload of bad luck is really just semantics at this point; we can't count on him being healthy going forward. We must draft a new QB next year that has the ability to step in day 1 and start, unless the devil finally comes to collect Bill Belichick's soul and we can sign Tom Brady as a FA.