Mmm Mmm Pig Feather

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I've been hearing Stu shamelessly plug his restaurant (y) (Just kidding buddy) and I kept wondering... How good is his food. Well, I can't make it to Oregon to try the stuff, so I did the next best thing. I got on Pig Feathers website and ordered me some seasoning. He has several kinds to choose from. Well I was out of town on business and came home to them in my mailbox. I got the steak seasoning and the chipotle. I bought me some NY Strips and gave it a whirl. Now I've not been paid for this endorsement(yet:sneaky:) but I shit you not. Whatever your buying at the local supermarket...just isn't as good. The price is there too. For a good quality seasoning I would pay more than the $5 or so that it cost for these. The flavor is spot on for what you would want from a good steak. I haven't tried the chipotle yet, but if it's even close, I'll be a repeat buyer. Thanks again @RamFan503

Last edited:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'll have to buy some once BBQ weather kicks back in.

Currently I'm using a local spice/rub brand that sends part of its proceeds to fallen police and fire fighters. The guy who owns it lives across the street from a buddy and the stuff is great...but I'm always happy to put some change in a friends pocket when I can so I will definitely be buying some seasoning or sauce from Stu eventually.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea come closer to BBQ seasoning I think I'm gonna get some sauce

PhxRam

Stu and myself are working on giving some of his products away in some sort of raffle.

In my mind its a win/win situation.

We have the opportunity to give stuff away to the forum members and Stu has a chance to get his product out and potentially grow his business even more by word of mouth.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'll have to buy some once BBQ weather kicks back in.

Currently I'm using a local spice/rub brand that sends part of its proceeds to fallen police and fire fighters. The guy who owns it lives across the street from a buddy and the stuff is great...but I'm always happy to put some change in a friends pocket when I can so I will definitely be buying some seasoning or sauce from Stu eventually.
Always like supporting the local guy especially if he's doing good things with your money. Good on you Sum. And good on him.

We have fun doing things like sending packages to the troops. I had a friend of mine and then my cousin explain to me that one of the things the troops do that brings a bit of America to them is they BBQ any chance they get. That was too cool to hear. So far about a half dozen times, we have had someone suggest a soldier to send rubs and sauce to. It's been fun. Which gives me an idea. I know several of you out there are in the military. Care to suggest our next recipient? I want it to be someone who will BBQ for his fellow soldiers and is overseas.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I've been hearing Stu shamelessly plug his restaurant (y) (Just kidding buddy) and I kept wondering... How good is his food. Well, I can't make it to Oregon to try the stuff, so I did the next best thing. I got on Pig Feathers website and ordered me some seasoning. He has several kinds to choose from. Well I was out of town on business and came home to them in my mailbox. I got the steak seasoning and the chipotle. I bought me some NY Strips and gave it a whirl. Now I've not been paid for this endorsement(yet:sneaky:) but I shit you not. Whatever your buying at the local supermarket...just isn't as good. The price is there too. For a good quality seasoning I would pay more than the $5 or so that it cost for these. The flavor is spot on for what you would want from a good steak. I haven't tried the chipotle yet, but if it's even close, I'll be a repeat buyer. Thanks again @RamFan503
Awe shucks. :love:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Stu and myself are working on giving some of his products away in some sort of raffle.

We have the opportunity to give stuff away to the forum members and Stu has a chance to get his product out and potentially grow his business even more by word of mouth.
Get me that logo. Let's make that happen.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Hey man I know you're busy running the site, and you've got full time job and a family. Trying to come up with a raffle or some idea to give some away is just going to add to your burden and I'd hate to see you suffer.

So I'm going to sacrifice myself to help. Just send the stuff to me and don't fret about trying to come up with a way to give it away. Let me take away that burden.

PhxRam

Hey man I know you're busy running the site, and you've got full time job and a family. Trying to come up with a raffle or some idea to give some away is just going to add to your burden and I'd hate to see you suffer.

So I'm going to sacrifice myself to help. Just send the stuff to me and don't fret about trying to come up with a way to give it away. Let me take away that burden.

That is the side of Les nobody gets to see. So gracious in receiving.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It's because I care. I'm a caring guy. I care about stuff and things.

The effing video didn't work which is too bad because that is a great song and a killer vocal performance.

Anyway.....I'm glad to help relieve you of this awful burden. In return you can just send me a Starbucks gift card or a check or whatever with Stu's goodies.

No need to thank me.......we do this together. I'm here for you.

PhxRam

The effing video didn't work which is too bad because that is a great song and a killer vocal performance.

Anyway.....I'm glad to help relieve you of this awful burden. In return you can just send me a Starbucks gift card or a check or whatever with Stu's goodies.

I used to pick on people for going to Starbucks, but damn those mocha frappuccinos are good.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Where the fuck is an admin when you actually need one......... o_O

Hehehe

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

I'll get that going for you Les. And if it doesn't arrive, I can perform a search for a small fee.