Mizzou Tigers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
How bout them Tigers? Knocking off Gators with a back up Qb and what a bad ass wr core.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I liked it and like all the winning going on around the Rams. That stuff has a way of rubbing off.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Maty Mauk is making an argument that he shouldn't be considered the "backup QB" anymore. That was a good game today.

Mizzou has some interesting prospects at linebacker too.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm a huge Mizzou guy. I was rooting for Mauk to be the starter this year as I wasn't a Franklin fan. But Franklin took his game to a new level. Mauk will be our next Chase Daniel. I think Mizzou proved yesterday that they are for real. We didn't just barely win against Georgia and Florida, we kicked their ass. Next up is South Carolina.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I said it's Great,,, to BEAT,,, a Florida gator.

Those of you familiar with the gay gator song should like my IMPROVEMENT listed above.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Went to the game yesterday.

I was excited to see Maty sling to ball around. He did a pretty good job, considering it was his first start. That said he made quite a few mistakes. For Mizzou to finish the year out strong, he needs to be a lot better.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
That was a great win. They racked up over 500 yards of offense against one of the best defenses in college football. This team has that 2007 special feel to it.