Mitch Mathews (WR, BYU) brought in for a workout with the Rams.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quick should be inactive after his lazy performance. Then cut

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
Sign him to a futures contract in the off-season. Can't have too many pass catchers next year.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If he can actually catch the football, then sign him to a contract.

Scirca

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He has hands and bunnies. What more could you ask in a wide receiver.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Odd time of the year to be bringing someone in. But the dude has hands that's for sure. Just not much in the way of seperation. But would be a red zone threat for sure.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Well, from that video, looks like he is great catching in traffic. Maybe that is because he can't get open but who cares if he's open when he catches everything thrown to him. Sign him up

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, from that video, looks like he is great catching in traffic. Maybe that is because he can't get open but who cares if he's open when he catches everything thrown to him. Sign him up
He was open plenty just always had to stop and come back for the ball which shows awareness and great body control..

Ram65

Legend
Can he run the right route? Catch the ball? Make adjustments? Heck give him a try.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This kid has two strengths aside from his obvious ridiculous height:

1. Catch radius. Dude is an effin scarecrow.

2. Focus/hands. Even when he's taking contact he watches the ball in. Something our wideouts still haven't learned. The one he catches in traffic in the endzone his head is on the ball even as the dude crashes into him.

I don't know if he can get open. But he might work well with Goff, who won't have a problem pullin the trigger on a jump ball if he has a DB on him. Why not, and I can think of a perfect guy to cut to make room for him!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Quick should be inactive after his lazy performance. Then cut
I wouldn't cut him IF there is any chance we can get something in the way of a draft pick for him. Even if it's a 7th rounder!!

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
i don't really understand what this does? it's the last game of the year.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i don't really understand what this does? it's the last game of the year.

It is just getting a jump on the offseason where they know Quick and Britt are gone. If they like the kid he gets signed and added to the offseason program and you see what he looks like come camp next year.