Missouri Governor Jay Nixon on Rams - Good listen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Starts at the 6:25 mark - http://www.ktrs.com/governor-jay-nixon-joins-martin-kilcoyne-and-randi-naughton/

Good discussion from Martin Kilcoyne - The Governor seems optimistic that a long term deal will get done and I noticed one comment that he said that his side is in "constant" contact with Kroenke. Reaffims that he has a good working relationship with Kroenke, and I also didn't know that while he was Attorney General for Missouri, he was prepared to sue the NFL if the NFL would not allow the Rams to relocate. He states that he wants a cost-effective for the tax payers and the region for a long term solution for the stadium front.

Definitely worth a listen

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Retractable Roof please with parking garage....And then the Gateway to the
West will be the Gateway of the Best! And everybody loves a politician with the sir name of Nixon.
nixon-s-watergate-testimony-20003326jpg.jpg

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
"We need to get to the playoffs. That makes all of these things much easier."

Well said Governor. Well said.

TexRamFan

Rookie
Thanks for the find and post Candy. I feel confident with Nixon as the Gov and his relationship with Kroenke I would hope can only be a positive in this situation. He understands how Kroenke operates and knows what to expect.

He is good at providing just enough answer to the questions without upsetting either side of the coin. You can tell he has had some practice at that!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the find and post Candy. I feel confident with Nixon as the Gov and his relationship with Kroenke I would hope can only be a positive in this situation. He understands how Kroenke operates and knows what to expect.

He is good at providing just enough answer to the questions without upsetting either side of the coin. You can tell he has had some practice at that!

I agree - while some people say that he dances around the question and that he is giving "political speak", he does usually provide some good information, especially if you dissect what he is actually saying, such as they are in "constant" talks with Kroenke's people, etc