Missed the whole game tonight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Is there any link I can access to watch the whole game not just the highlights? Thanks in advance.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I absolutely missed it too ... On purpose. And now, as long as we keep winning, I don't get to watch any more games. I hope I get to keep that up right through the Super Bowl.

You are all welcome.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
You can watch the highlights on youtube, they cut out the boring parts, and some plays, but you can see 85% of the game there.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have YouTube live tv. I record all live games so I can watch them again. It saves them automatically. It also records reruns if available.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
NFL Network is replaying the game again today at 4 eastern. I may watch it again and try to enjoy it with a lower heart rate :)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks to all for your replies and links for the game.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Got to watch the whole game tonight. Thanks again everyone.

Good for McVay and the rest of the coaches for adjusting the last two games and leaning on Sony Michel and the running game along with more play-action. AD and the rest of the front seven took enough pressure off the DB's to get us a win.

Stafford is scary good when he's on. Btw how was that facemasking on Stafford not called? WTH?