Misleading title much, ESPN?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
They removed the video. Apparently because somebody realized he didn't do that at all.
Colts were losing when Luck was done playing. So, yeah. No he didn't.

vPyYnXm.jpg

TXRams86

The Infamous
Remember, according to Frank Gore, Luck is a football god.
So I guess it wouldn't far fetched to think that the anointed football god somehow led their win.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I used to watch ESPN but back then they were about what was going on in the sports world.Now I'll only put it on if there's a game on I want to see and no other channel is carrying it.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Come on guys, surely you know that the starting QB is the only player out of 53 (in this case 90) that determines whether or not a team wins...? Dang, it's like you don't even pay attention to the fabled QBR rating...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They removed the video. Apparently because somebody realized he didn't do that at all.
Colts were losing when Luck was done playing. So, yeah. No he didn't.

vPyYnXm.jpg
You would think that someone at ESPN Watches games, and pays attention, once in a Blue Moon!!

I guess that's too much to ask of a Sports Network!

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Well to be fair this is the headline for the game summery on NFL.com:

"Andrew Luck helps guide Colts past Rams"

A more accurate headline would be:

"Colts back-ups guide their team past Rams back-ups...and Andrew Luck was there as well"

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
@-X- stop trying to be a BAMF, we're not impressed, Bra!

I know blue font was optioned and chosen grrrrrrrr hate using my phone , just saying... Bra!

Last edited:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
(y), Additionally, my cerebral mind recalls WE owned their ass when it actually counted, it was ALL Tavon Austin or was it ALL of them? Quinn alone fucked Luck over. :eek:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well the bigger story is really why Pagano let luck come out in the 3Q when the team was up 13-7 and let him play with all backups. 1 snap,1 fumble by a 3rd string rb and off to the showers.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Okay guys they just put up a new title: "Berman sucks Lucks dick"

I would say that they got it right this time. Much more accurate.