Minicamp Updates

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/lar/los-angeles-rams

Alden GonzalezESPN Staff Writer
Rams DE Robert Quinn had his right hand bandaged today and did not participate in practice. Sean McVay said he had "a minor procedure" and that he should be ready to go for the start of training camp. LB Mark Barron, RB Lance Dunbar, WR Tavon Austin and CB EJ Gaines also did not practice. SS Maurice Alexander (hip) did, but not in 11-on-11 drills.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Unless there is something going on behind the scenes, it doesn't look good for Robinson.
Who knows for sure but I'd have to guess first off that there's stuff going on behind the scenes. The guy needs work and he was getting any. There's a reason for that. One that we're not privy to yet. Maybe he's been pouting, whining and/or moaning about his situation. If that's the case, he could become Greg out-of-a-Jobinson real quick!

Last edited:

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Can we rename this thread to "Minicamp Updates" ?

We desperately need info on all MC updates.

Psycho_X

Legend
I'll take surgery on Quinn's thumb over his back or neck every damn time. Not worried about that.

GRob in midseason form already.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess Tavon is back in some sort.
temp_RT30164--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
What happened to Kupp was what happened to Pharoh in pre season when he made that crazy catch and landed hard on his shoulder. Easy gents dont be getting hurt before pre season!

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Could've included "thumb" in the surgery headline for quinn. When I first saw it, I said please, God, dont let it be back surgery but if it's something like finger surgery I'm gonna be relieved and pissed about the sensational headline.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Mincamp Player press Conferences are all but worthless. I can sum it all up for almost every player interviewed...
1. We are just getting comfortable.
2. No "I" in team.
3. Yeah, we are all working hard.
4. It's great weather, isn't it?
5. Sprinkle in cliche's liberally to taste.

Almost as bad are the reporters fishing for quotes for some preconceived story-line. I could write their mind numbing story myself, which is why I rarely read a column, unless there is actual analysis of play on the field. Coaches speaking can be better, but they are guarded as well.