Mind-blowing stats for the St. Louis Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Another was the game where the Rams held the Seahawks to minus seven yards in the entire game. I can't remember whether that was -7 yards rushing, or -7 yards total offense. I think it was the latter.
I remember watching that game. And yeah - it was minus 7 yards total offense in a 24-0 serious ass whoopin'. Some other stats from that game that are amazing. The Rams rushed for over 300 yards yet didn't have a 100 yard rusher in the game. Pat Haden set a Rams record with 13 straight completions before breaking his finger and giving way to Jeff Rutledge. They held Seattle to MINUS 30 yards passing. The Rams had 3 times more sacks than the shecocks had pass completions. They held them to less than 2 yards per rushing attempt and 23 for the entire game. They allowed ONE first down the entire game. And they did that to a team that had scored 34 a couple weeks before on the Oilers - a team that made it to the AFC Championship game.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You guys beat me to this. How studly is that? And what player is the poster child for love of the game, guts, and determination. Youngblood is a God to every old time Rams fan I know.
And my Rams friends/family, Jack saw the X-ray and knew the leg was snapped like a #2 pencil. Maybe the greatest story of leaving it all on the field of all time. And he blames himself and the broken leg for being just a split second slow of hitting Bradshaw which would have negated the long TD to Swan.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Torry Holt's NFL records
hi-res-51552264_crop_north.jpg

• Consecutive seasons with at least 1,300 yards receiving (6).
  • Consecutive seasons with 90+ receptions (6).
  • Seasons with 1,600 yards receiving (2). -tied with Marvin Harrison and Calvin Johnson
  • Highest Average Gain, Game (3 receptions +), 63.00, Torry Holt, September 24, 2000
  • Ranked first in the NFL from 2000-08 with 817 receptions for 11,872 yards and 562 first downs during that span
  • Fastest Player to reach 11,000 career receiving yards.(130 games)
  • Top 10 in career receiving yards.
  • Third-highest receiving yards per game, career (77.4 yds/game)
  • Receptions in a single decade (868, 2000–2009)
  • Receiving yards in a single decade (12,594, 2000–2009)

tempests

Hall of Fame
GSOT Rams scored 30+ points in fourteen consecutive regular season games. I always thought that was a pretty good testament to the relentless nature of that offense.

Most of the team records they set have fallen since then, but this one is still an NFL record.